I love you

After Yoongi had calmed down, hoseok sat him on the bed and opened the mini fridge that was against the wall, taking out a bottle of water and handed it to the alpha before sitting beside him.

Yoongi drank all of it like his life depended on it and threw the empty bottle away, "Hoseokie?" He called, turning around to face the omega.

"Yes Yoongi, are you Okay now?" Hoseok responded, his hand coming up to soothingly rub against the older's arm.

Yoongi nodded and laid on the bed, bringing hoseok down with him, "Let's make Love." He said, gently biting on the omega's mating mark.

Hoseok shivered deliciously and closed his eyes, leaning onto the touch of his alpha that he missed so much. It's been five months since they had sex or touched intimately so his body is now yearning for yoongi's touches and so was his wolf.

"Yes Yoongi, please i missed you so much." He whimpered out, his cock already leaking by the thought of his now fiancé touching him again.

Yoongi groaned and quickly flipped the younger over, his dark eyes filled with lust and love as he stared down at him, "Gosh me too baby, you have no idea."

———

"So beautiful, my omega." Yoongi whispered loud enough, lovingly tracing his fingers along the little stretch marks on his omega's stomach from giving birth to their baby. He saw hoseok trying to cover himself and quickly held his hands above his head, "Don't," He said, his voice strict yet fond. "Don't hide yourself from me, these marks are the prove of our love and our baby soobinie. They won't make me love you any lesser but only more because they are beautiful and my love for you is uncountable."

"A-alpha." Hoseok whimpered out, his eyes tearing up by yoongi's words. He's been very insecure about his body after he gave birth and tried to hide from the alpha every time he changed his clothes or stopped Yoongi when he tries to get further than a kiss. He thought the alpha would hate him when he sees him naked but his words just now proved otherwise and hoseok couldn't be more happier. Yoongi proved to him that he's perfect once again.

Yoongi softly smiled and kissed the omega's forehead before taking his shirt all the way and dived into his neck, licking around the mating mark and groaned, "Fuck baby, you taste delicious."

Hoseok moaned, no longer feeling insecure and wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck and pulled him closer, "Y-yoongi please.." his voice was desperate as he reached for the the older's shirt, trying to unbutton the buttons with shaky hands.

Yoongi sat up slowly, looking down the desperate omega and smiled, amused, before taking his own shirt off, "Slow down baby, I'm desperate just like you if not more but I want to take things slow." He chuckled.

Hoseok blushes in embarrassment, biting his lower lip as he tries to glare at his alpha in his state. "Can you blame me though? It's been five months." He said, small pout resting on his lips as he watched Yoongi take off his pants slowly as if stripping for him. What a tease.

After two hell minutes later, Yoongi finally got rid all of his clothes and opened one of the cabinets beside the bed, taking out a lube, "Stop looking at me like that and suck me off." He said, throwing the lube on the bed.

Hoseok's eyes widened, "W-what..? I have never done that." Does making love start with this?

A smirk slowly appeared on yoongi's lips as he took a hold of his aroused cock, "Come and learn then, I'll guide you."