Congratulations!

"Harder Yoongi! Faster!" Hoseok screamed, throwing his head back as he held onto the robes...

Of the swing tighter.
(Ha! You nasties!)

Yoongi chuckled and grabbed the seat of the swing, pushing it backwards to himself and let it go in a swift movement, sending hoseok flying into the air and moved out of the way before he could come back and hit him.

Hoseok was having the best time of his life as he played around the playground, going on the swings to the slides and monkey bars. He convinced Yoongi this morning to go to the playground instead of sitting around at home like they do everyday as it been so long since he went to somewhere fun so this was everything for him.

"Ugh! My stomach feels weird yoonie!" Hoseok whined, pouting as he took a seat beside his mate after he got tired of playing.

Yoongi sighed and wrapped his arm around hoseok's waist, "You should really see a doctor hoseokie, this has been going on for a week now."

Hoseok's lips tugged downwards more at the mention of a doctor and quickly shook his head, "It's probably nothing big, I'll get better." He said, turning his gaze away from his mate.

"Hoseok baby," Yoongi sighed deeply and grabbed his omega's hands, "You are a stubborn little shit, you know that? If you really hate hospitals that much, you should have went earlier so now it would have passed." He said, giving hoseok a stern look.

Hoseok pouted, his eyes watering, "I-I'm not stubborn! There's nothing wrong with me so why would I want to got to the doctor?! I hate you!" He screamed, hitting Yoongi's chest aggressively as angry tears made their way down his cheeks.

Yoongi shook his head and just let the omega hit him. This was another thing that confused him. Hoseok would cry over the smallest thing wether it's a cute dog he sees on the TV or his legs not reaching the floor when he sits on the couch with him.

Hoseok sniffles and hugged his mate after his little tantrum, "I-I'm sorry Yoongi, I don't hate you." He hiccuped, rubbing his nose against yoongi's shoulder.

"It's okay baby, my poor shoulder is suffering a lot but it's okay, you are forgiven." Yoongi joked and wrapped his arms around his omega.

Hoseok giggles cutely, looking up at his alpha and pecks his clothed shoulder, "I'm sorry yoonie's shoulder, I promise I won't hit you again."

"You are too fucking adorable baby boy, I just want to eat you up right now. But let's go home first." Yoongi said, smirking as the younger blushes and threw him over his shoulder before walking to his car.

"You perver-" hoseok cut his words off as he feels his stomach swirl around and hits yoongi's shoulder, signaling him to put him down and ran to a nearby trash can, throwing up all the ice cream and fries he consumed this morning.

"You okay babe?" Yoongi asked, rubbing hoseok's back as the younger threw up.

"Y-Yeah.. can you get me water please?" Hoseok asked and sat down beside the trash can as Yoongi went to get him water. 'What is wrong..?" He thought, touching his stomach that was slowly getting bigger, 'Maybe it's because I'm becoming fatter?"

"Here baby." Yoongi handed his mate the bottle and helped him wash his mouth. He then picked him up bridal style after he finished and started walking to his car again, "We are going to the hospital." He informed.

"I don't want to yoo-"

"Nope, we are going and that's final. I can't watch you like this anymore."
——-

"The doctor will be there soon, please wait here." A nurse informed them, motioning them to take a seat at the benches and walked away.

"You big meanie.." hoseok whispers into yoongi's ear and turned away from him, a big pout on his lips.

Yoongi chuckled and pulled him closer by the waist, "You need to stop pouting like that baby boy, you are driving me crazy." His tone was dark and hoseok shivered, feeling his wolf shy away.

"Mr Jung?"

"Here," hoseok responded, pulling himself away from the alpha's tight grip and walked inside the doctor's office, Yoongi trailing behind him.

"So tell me Mr. Jung, what seem to be the problem that you had to visit here?" The doctor asked as they sat down.

"He's been throwing up everything he ate lately and having a tantrum over everything." Yoongi explained, feeling his hoseok's glare as he spoke.

"Are you his mate?" The doctor asked.

"Yes." Yoongi answered and pulled hoseok towards him.

"Hmm have you had any sexual activity with your partner?" The doctor asked hoseok.

Hoseok blushes in embarrassment and looks down at his fingers, "Y-Yes."

"Have you used a protection? And when was the last time you two were engaged into sexual activities?"

"No, we didn't use any protection and the last time was during his heat about two weeks ago." Yoongi answered for them.

The doctor hummed and mentioned hoseok to get on the bed, "I'll take a pregnancy test so please pull your shirt up."

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows and looked at his mate, "W-Why?"

Yoongi stood next to hoseok and pulled up the shirt for him, his heart beating with excitement.

"Well those signs are pregnancy signs and since you didn't use protection while you were on your heat, there is a big chance of you being pregnant." The doctor explained as he pulled out a jell like thing, "This will be cold." He warned before applying the cold substance on hoseok's stomach.

Hoseok shut his eyes and held onto his mate's hand tightly, not knowing how to feel if he ends up being pregnant. He doesn't know if he is ready yet...

"Congratulations Mr. Jung, another life is growing inside of you."

———-

Yep. Your guesses were correct. Good observation. Also please vote for the gender of the baby. The one with more votes will win (;

Baby Boy

Baby Girl

See you on the next chapter! 😃