The Morning after...

A tiny groan left hoseok's mouth as he kept tossing and turning around on the unfamiliar bed he laid on, the throbbing pain coming from his head making it hard for him to find a comfortable position.

He finally opened his eyes, immediately shutting them as the bright sunlight shined through the white curtains, increasing his headache.

Hoseok turned around again, his face buried onto the pillow that strangely smelled of Yoongi, minty and peppermint.  The scent was relaxing and soothing so he closed his eyes, taking in the smell as the events from last night flooded back to his memory.

He brings his forefinger up to his lips, softly running the pad over his lip-line, remembering the alpha's soft lips on his, his inner wolf jumps in excitement while a pretty shade of red coats his cheeks.

"What the hell was wrong with me?" He asks himself, embarrassed that Yoongi had to take care of him also feeling bad for the alpha at how many times he kicked him.

A knock comes from the door, but hoseok doesn't bother removing his face from the pillow as he kinda of has an idea about where he he is. Gentle footsteps comes closer to the bed, and he hears a cup of water? Being put on the nightstand.

"Hoseok."

His heart skips a beat hearing that familiar, soothing raspy voice call his name and he opens his eyes, shifting to the side and just dumbly stares up at the alpha who's worriedly looking down at him.

"Are you Okay?"

Hoseok stays quiet again, adverting his gaze to the alpha's hand that slowly reached down to softly touch his forehead, "You have a fever."

Yoongi takes his hand back and opened the pack of painkillers in his other hand, taking out one and grabs the water, "Take this, it'll make you feel better."

Hoseok stays shut again, not bothering to move any of his limbs in Oder to take the medicine and watches as the alpha sighs, sitting on the side of the bed and brings his large cold hand to his cheek, softly rubbing the pad of his thumb on his cheekbones, "You have to take the medicine seokie... I'm sure your head hurts right?" Yoongi asked him as if talking to a child.

"Feed it to me." Hoseok blurted out.

"W-what..?" Yoongi's eyes widened and he removes his hand from the younger's cheek. Hoseok immediately raises his hand, grabbing the alpha's and puts it back on his cheek.

"I said feed it to me, my limbs hurt. I can't move them." Hoseok was determined to feel the alpha's lips on his again, not caring what kind of relationship they have at the moment.

Yoongi is confused, dumbfounded, shocked out of his mind, does hoseok remembers the way he fed it to him last night and wants him to do it again? He shakes his head and pulled the omega up to a sitting position by grabbing his forearm, holding the pill between his forefinger and thumb, "Say aah."

Hoseok opens his mouth and was utterly disappointed when the alpha didn't use his mouth to feed him.

"Is something wrong hoseok?" Yoongi asked, observing the younger's bitter expression.

"No, the pill just tastes like shit without water."

"Oh yeah, sorry." He reaches for the glass and tries holding it for him but the younger snatches it out of his hold, "I can drink it myself." Hoseok mumbles, gulping down the whole glass in one go.

"So what did the doctor said last night?" Hoseok asked, shoving the empty glass to the older's chest and lays back down, closing his eyes.

Yoongi gazed down at the omega, wondering why he is acting like this instead of kicking him and running away as he admired his beautiful features, his fingers itching to run through his soft hair, "Do you really want to know?"

"Do you really want to know?"

Hoseok opens his eyes, "Why would I not wanna know? Of course tell me why the fuck I was acting like a mental monkey."

Yoongi chuckled softly, "Well if you insist.." He shifts, locking eyes with the omega for a second as he licks his dry lips, "It was because your mar-"

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Fuck! Turn that shit off!" Hoseok yelled, putting his hands over his ears to subside the loud ringtone from his phone.

Yoongi quickly grabs the phone from the nightstand and silenced it off, his heart clenching painfully at the name on the screen.

Tae tae love 💕

"Who is it?" Hoseok asked, furrowing his eyebrows at the way the alpha was looking at his phone.

"I don't know." Yoongi mumbled, putting the phone on the younger's chest and gets off the bed, "Talk to them, I'll wait downstairs." With that, he exited the door, shutting it behind himself.

Hoseok titled his head in confusion but adverts his gaze back at his phone, going on the missed calls to call back to whoever was just calling him.

"Hello tae?"

"Hyung! Where the hell are you?! The police are here, tell me where you are so they can find you!"

Wait... what?!

"Yah! Why did you call the police?! I'm fine, I'm coming right now!" Hoseok hanged up the phone, cursing his headache as he hurriedly gets off the bed, putting on his shoes and ran down the stairs.

"Where are you going hoseok?" Yoongi asked, grabbing the younger's wrist.

"Taehyung called the cops because he thought i got lost or something, I need to hurry up and send them away before they start looking for me!" He explained quickly, trying to escape the alpha's hold.

"Let me drive you home."

"No, I'll just take the bus." Hoseok pulled back his arm and sprinted towards the door, not giving the older a chance to protest.
•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Taehyung!" Hoseok called, grabbing the three officers' and taehyung's attention.

"Hyung!" The younger ran towards him and grabbed his hand, walking them back to the front of their house where the cops stood, "I'm sorry for troubling you, my hyung is here now." He said, bowing his head.

The officers eyed the two for a moment before speaking, "Refrain yourself from calling the police again with no real reason. You will face coincidence the next time." The middle one said, bowing and left with the other two.

Hoseok released a breath he didn't know he was holding and pulled taehyung inside the house, "You shouldn't call the cops without making sure something is wrong, tae."

"I-I thought something bad happened to you hyung, you wouldn't answer my calls or texts." The younger mumbled, shifting from toe to toe nervously.

Hoseok sighed, "I'm sorry, I'll make sure to answer your calls the next time."

"It's okay hyung. So where have you been?"
•*•*•*•*•*•

Do you think yoonseok are making a progress? Please leave your thoughts.

Thank you for reading 😃💜💜