Saving him...

"Yoongi!!" Hoseok calls, running around the dark streets in search for his mate, he doesn't understand why he got this really bad feeling all of a sudden. He just knew that something is wrong.

"Yoongi?" He calls again, walking towards an ally as he heard some noises and slowly made his way further down into the ally, making his footsteps softer.

Hoseok was stunned by what was going on. Yoongi was just casually chuckling as two strong muscular guys were surrounding him, one of them holding a gun. They seemed to be threatening him.

"Hey! What do you want from him?!"

The two guys and Yoongi looked at him at once, the two unknown guys smirking as they rolled their eyes, "What is pretty little omega doing here?" The guy with the gun spoke as Yoongi rapidly shook his head, "D-Don't come closer hoseok." He said, struggling to speak.

Hoseok ignored yoongi's pleas and walked closer to the guys, "It's none of your fucking business what I'm doing here, what do you want from him is what I asked." He spat, looking up the tall guys with dangerous gold eyes.

The two guys looked at each other, communicating with their eyes and all of a sudden the one with the gun pointed his gun at Yoongi, "You are so pretty and brave, how about you come with us? Or I kill this guy?"

Hoseok scoffed annoyingly, crossing his arms over his chest and leaned back on the wall, "You are really that weak? Threatening an omega. Why don't you fight with me? If I lose, I'll obediently go with you, but if you loose, you'll free him and tell me what the fuck you wanted from him in the beginning."

Yoongi widened his eyes listening to what hoseok just said, "You can't take them down all by yourself h-" he was cut off by hoseok as the younger punched the wall, silencing him immediately.

"I can." He glanced back at the two guys, "Come on, are you guys afraid?" He teasingly asked, wrapping his sleeves up.

The gunless one ran up to him, ready to punch him but hoseok merely moved out of the way, making the guy crush into the wall with a loud 'oof' sound. his face sure broke by how hard he hit the wall.

Hoseok smirked, "Is this all you can do? What are you you waiting for huh?"

The gun guy looked around, as if searching for an escape and ran towards hoseok when he didn't find any, while cocking his gun. But hoseok was faster and grabbed the first guy's collar, kicking him forward, making the two to crush together in the middle as the gun one hit his head on a rock and passed out, the gun flying in the air.

Hoseok caught it before it could hit the ground and pointed it to the still conscious guy, "Get the fuck out of here if you don't wanna die."

The guy looked up at hoseok with fear-filled eyes and quickly picked himself up, running away as fast as he could in his broken bones.

Hoseok sighed and looked down at the gun in his hand, "What I'm I going to do with this now?" He asked no one in particular.

"Actually that gun belongs to me." Yoongi said, sliding down the wall he was leaning against as he couldn't stand up anymore.

Hoseok tilted his head in confusion, "Why the hell would you carry around a gun when you damn well know it's illegal." He asked, kneeling in front of the alpha who looked like he could pass out any moment.

Yoongi chuckled, a hiss escaping his lips after as his wounded side that he never got the chance to treat hurt him from the chuckle, "There's some things you don't know about me yet,"

"Whatever," hoseok stood up, glancing down at the alpha, "Can you walk?"

"Well I could crawl, but I'm not sure if that could take me anywhere."