I hate you!

Hoseok sighed and closed his laptop, throwing his head back on the couch as he ran his fingers through his hair.

Ever since that incident at the club, Yoongi wouldn't allow him to go outside at all unless it's with him and that drove him crazy. Yoongi wouldn't even let him get a job wether it is a day shift or a night so he got him an online one when he couldn't convince hoseok to do nothing as he was working a good paying job.

Sighing again, hoseok put his laptop on the coffee table and went to his room, changing out of his big t-shirt and put on a jeans and a sweater before looking himself in the mirror, "I'm becoming fat." He mumbled, touching his stomach that was plumper and his abs that were now nonexistent.

"I should start working out again." He thought to himself before leaving his house and locked the door. Making his way to yoongi's workplace even though he knew the alpha would scold him for leaving the home alone.

He also became really attached to Yoongi and staying at home alone became harder for him.

———

"Hello?" Hoseok asked as he opened the door to the tattoo place Yoongi works at and walked inside, looking around and spotted his mate at the very far behind, tattooing someone's arm.

He walked closer to get a good look and saw that the person he was tattooing was a middle aged woman and she was touching his yoongi's hand seductively as he was focused on what he was doing.

"Fucking Bitch." He cursed, gritting his teeth and sneaked behind his mate who still haven't acknowledged him, wrapping his arms around his waist and put his head on his shoulder, "Get your disgusting limp off of my man, whore."

Yoongi was startled by the sudden voice and snapped his head towards his omega, "H-hoseok what the fuc-"

Hoseok pecked yoongi's lips, cutting his sentence off and glared at the woman, "Don't fucking touch him bitch, he's mine." He said and pulled his mate closer to him.

The lady stood up, glaring back at hoseok, "What the fuck kind of customer service is this?!" She yelled and pointed at Yoongi, "I'll give this place one star and will never come back!"

Yoongi sighed and put down his pen, unwrapping his mate's arms off of him and gave an apologetic smile to the customer, "Sit down please and let me finish your tattoo, I'll take care of him." He calmly said, making the lady sit down and turned towards his omega, "Come with me hoseok." He strictly said, grabbing his arm and dragged him to the back office.

"No! I want to watch her! She just wants to touch you!" Hoseok cried, stomping his feet like a child.

"Hoseok sit down."

Hoseok gulped and quickly sat down, adverting his eyes to the floor. "I-I'm Sorry.." He said, sniffling.

Yoongi sighed and just walked out to finish the customer's tattoo and hoseok began to cry silently, questioning himself if he's not enough for the alpha anymore.

———

After finishing her tattoo and she left, Yoongi walked back to his omega, finding him curled up into a small ball on the chair as he blankly stared out the window.

"Hoseok?" He called but the omega ignored him so he crouched down in front of him and grabbed his chin, "Why are you here? I told you not to leave the house especially this late at night." He questioned.

Hoseok sniffled, his eyes becoming teary again and threw the alpha's hands off of him, "No! Leave me alone! I don't wanna see you anymore! You obviously don't love me anymore, is it because I became fat and clingy and ugly?! Is that why you don't want me to visit you at work so I don't embarrass you?! I hate you!" He screamed at his mate's face and ran out of the building, crying his heart out.

Yoongi widened his eyes in surprise and ran after his omega, closing the place on his way out.

"HOSEOK!!" He screamed in horror, finding hoseok in the middle of the road with a big truck few meters away from him.

———

Thoughts?

See you on the next chapter 💜