Missing you Mama...

Hoseok and taehyung finally reached the hospital After they ate at a restaurant and went inside, with of course hoseok leading the way

"Hi hobi!" The receptionist waved her hand, smiling at hoseok.

Everyone in the hospital knew him by now, he's been visiting his mom for the past eight years.

Everyone stared at him in awe as he made his way to her desk, smiling, "Hi yoonjin, how are doing? it's been awhile."

"I-i have been good, thank you." She stuttered as hoseok's beautiful blue eyes stared right at hers.

"Hmm which room is my mom in, I heard they changed it." Hoseok asked.

"Oh yeah they did, she's at room 1142 and who is this?" Yoonjin asked as she pointed to taehyung.

"Oh him? He's my friend. He came with me today. Thank you! I'll see you later!" Hoseok waved at her and grabbed taehyung's hand, walking away from her desk in search for the room.

"I-I'm your friend?" Taehyung shyly asked.

"Of course you are tae! Here's the room, you can come in with me or wait outside." Hoseok stopped in front of his mother's room and looked at the younger.

"I'll just stay outside."

"Okay, Sorry if I take too long." Hoseok smiled at him and went inside the room.

Taehyung sighed and sat on the bench, he was surprised when hoseok introduced him as his friend and he is thankful that he did. It would be embarrassing if he said something like, 'oh don't worry about him, he's Just a homeless boy I found on the streets begging for food' oh god! That would be humiliating.

He shook his head and decided to just walk around the hospital as he waits for hoseok to come out.
•*•*•*•*

"Mama..." hoseok softly called as he ran his fingers through his mother's hair.

He still had hope that his mother will come back to him someday, she doesn't go crazy and bang her head on the walls anymore, she now just lays there, her eyes open and not moving. But hoseok still held on to her, he believed that one day, his loving mother will come back... one day...

"Mama... I can't wait for you to see my new house, I grew up a lot and now I can take care of myself and you too. Please be back soon mama.." a lone tear rolled down his cheek as he kissed her head and got up.

"I'll see you soon again Mama."
•*•*•*•

"Let's go tae!"

Taehyung snapped out of his daze and smiled at the older, "How's your mom hobi-hyung?" He asked.

"Mom is fine, she'll wake up for me soon." Hoseok brightly smiled but taehyung was not stupid enough to believe that that's a real smile, loneliness and sadness were behind it. He truly misses his mother.

"I believe so too hyung."
•*•*•*•*

Taehyung and hoseok took the train that is going to Seoul right after they left the hospital, reaching there at night. They took a taxi and arrived at hoseok's house.

Taehyung checked out the house as hoseok was paying the taxi driver, the house was painted baby pink and it looked decent sized from outside, Not too small nor too big. Flowers were surrounded all around it, making the air fresh and cool. He already liked it before he even got inside.

"You like it tae?" Hoseok asked as he carried his heavy bag from the taxi and opened the door, he didn't let taehyung carry it after they left the hospital, saying that it was too heavy for him. But taehyung honestly was okay with it, it was not that heavy for him.

"Hmm it's pretty." He replied and followed hoseok inside, the first thought that entered his mind was the house was cozy as hell, fluffy pink couches, fluffy rug, he felt like it was swallowing him and cute neon lights hanging on the walls, and a flat TV. He thought it suited hoseok so much.

"Woah hyung! I really love it! It's so cozy and cute!" Taehyung exclaimed and jumped on the couch, he was always the crazy jumpy kid.

Hoseok chuckled and put the bag on the side of the door, closing the door behind, "I'm glad you like it tae, it's dinner time. What do you wanna eat?" Hoseok asked as he walked to his kitchen.

"Hmm a-anything is fine hobi-hyung."

"Okay then, I'll order pizza and some drinks, any specific drink you want?"

"Coke is my favorite."

"Alright! Go take a bath while I Oder it, I'll bring clothes for you. There's the bathroom." Hoseok pointed to the small hallway that crosses in between his bedroom and the living room and walked to his room, taking out a sweater and shorts he thought they'll fit taehyung.

"Here."

"Thank you hyung." Taehyung thanked the older and hugged him tightly, inhaling his sweet scent, he is really touchy with the people he trusts and he already trusted hoseok even though he met him this morning.

Hoseok hugged him back, "Don't thank me tae, I'll treat you as my little brother from now on, yeah?"

Taehyung released the hug and smiled, nodding his head, "Okay hyungie!" And ran to the bathroom.

Hoseok chuckled, shaking his head and called dominos pizza, ordering two boxes of pizza and coke for taehyung and a sprite for himself.

Hanging up the phone, he took a quick shower in the bathroom that is in his room and changed his clothes and came out.

"The pizza already arrived hyung!" Taehyung yelled from the couch with a slice of pizza already shoved down his throat.

Hoseok sat next to him and took a slice, "I'll go look for a job tomorrow, you can stay here alone right?" He asked the younger.

"I can but did you like get fired from your last job?" Taehyung curiously asked.

Hoseok chuckled and shook his head, "No, I have been serving in the military for the past eight years so I need a new job since I have finished serving."

"Woah hyung! That's so cool, I didn't know that." Taehyung scratched the back of his head in embarrassment, he shouldn't just assume things.

"Don't feel bad tae, I wouldn't know either!"

They spent the rest of the evening eating and just talking about random stuff and eventually went to sleep, taehyung sleeping in the guest that will become his room from now on hoseok at his bedroom.
•*•*•*•*

Min Yoongi will appear on the next chapter, I promise. What do you think he'll be like now? 🤔

Thank you for reading and see you on the next chapter😃