Leaving...

8 years later....

"I'll miss you hobi

"I'll miss you hobi." The tall brunette man said, hugging his friend whose going to leave very soon.

Hoseok chuckled and hugged back the brunette, "I will visit you sometimes seokjin-hyung, it's not like I'm going to die."

Seokjin quickly breaks the hug and gives the younger a stern look, "Don't say such things hobi, and make sure to send me your address when you settle in. I'll be visiting you." He said.

"Jung hoseok please be quick!" A guard yelled outside their dorm.

"Okay I promise. I'll be going now." Hoseok hugs the elder one more time and followed the guard as he waved at his friend.

Everyone at the building peeked their heads behind their doors as they sadly watched hoseok leave.

Hoseok was an omega yet he had the aura of an alpha. You couldn't tell he was an omega if you just looked at him until his sweet scent gave away, which he decided not to hide anymore, which makes him the first omega to do so. Hoseok was like a hero.

His looks are graceful, elegant and beautiful yet he possessed the strength of an alpha. They called him the demon angel. His fighting skills were no joke, he could take down ten in seconds by himself. He will destroy and make someone wish they were never born if they cross their boundaries just like a demon. Hoseok is also the nicest, brightest, kindest, gentlest, loving person you'll ever meet. He is sweet like an angel with bright wings.

Every person that lived in that barracks was going to miss him, they are going to miss their sunshine. The boy that always cheered them up, made sure that they were fed and healthy. Took care of their wounds after a fight or an attack.

Hoseok smiled as all the soldiers stood in front of him, saluting him as if he was their savior. He could see some of them crying while others tried not to but failed.

He saluted them back and smiled brightly, it was too bright for the situation, "I fulfilled my duty and I'm expecting you too to do so. I have had great time in here and I wish you all to have a wonderful time too. You have been the best teammates I could ask for. Thank you for always being the people I could rely on. Goodbyes are not the end, it simply means I'll be missing you till we meet again. It's my time to go. Thank you!" He finished with a powerful salute, creating dust beneath his foot.

Everyone saluted him back as he finally made his way out of the barracks he spent the last eight years of his life in and looked back at the huge building when he got out, admiring it for long seconds before he decided to leave his second home- no his first home.

Hoseok sighed as he sat down on the bus stop benches, putting his huge back bag on his feet and leaned back his head to take a rest while waiting for the bus. He was already starting to miss there and it hasn't been even an hour.

He saw a homeless boy sitting on one of the benches, begging for food so he quickly rummaged in his pockets and found a twenty dollar bill, getting up he put it on the boy's bowl and softly patted his head, "I'm sorry I don't have food with me but this should help you buy some." He smiled and almost stumbled back as the boy unexpectedly hugged him.

"Thank you so much! I-i thought I was gonna die!" He cried.

Hoseok's heart broke as he heard the boy's weak sincere words, how much he had to suffer for him to cry over twenty dollars. He softly patted his back as a way to break the hug and took off his jacket, draping it over the boy, "What's your name?" He softly asked.

"T-taehyung... Kim taehyung." The boy shyly answered, fidgeting with his sweater. No one has ever been nice to him enough to even bother ask his name.

Hoseok nodded, "How old are you taehyung?"

"S-seventeen."

Hoseok gasped, his eyes wide open, "What!? And you are homeless? You are coming with me." With that, he took the boy's hand and walked them to the bus as it came, not forgetting to pick up his back bag.

To say taehyung was shocked was an understatement, he was almost sure that he is dreaming. Is this man seriously taking him to his home? He watched as the beautiful kind man payed the bus driver and sat them down at the back of the bus.

"W-where are we going?" He nervously asked.

"To my home taehyung, you are going to live with me until you are big enough to make your own money and buy a house. Don't say you are refusing because I don't take no as an answer. I can't just leave you on the streets. Understand?" Hoseok sternly said, but cleared his throat after as he softened his expression. He needs to control his stern voice. He is not in the military anymore.

Taehyung gulped and nodded his head, "W-What's your name?" He asked quietly.

"Oh! Silly me, how can I forget to tell you my name? What is wrong with me? I seriously need to learn to tell people my name before talking to them. Anyway my name is hoseok.. Jung hoseok." He finally said his name after rambling and extended his arm for a handshake.

Taehyung giggled and shook hoseok's extended arm, "Taehyung. And I guess you are older than me, so... is it okay if I call you hyung?" Taehyung found hoseok really adorable and too nice for his own good. What if he was a bad guy trying to do something bad to him? He was not bad but what if he was?

"It's totally okay tae, call me whatever you like. But I like being called hobi!" Hoseok smiled brightly. Small dimples popping out at the corner of his heart-shaped lips.

Taehyung had to look away for a second so that he don't turn blind by that smile, he doesn't have enough money to go to a doctor, "I-I'll call you hobi-hyung."
*•*•*•

"Let's go tae tae, we have reached our destination." Hoseok said and tried carrying his heavy back bag but stopped when taehyung took it before him.

"I'll carry it for you hobi-hyung." Taehyung said and got off the bus before the older could protest and smiled as hoseok just shook his head, smiling.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked, crossing the street with hoseok.

"I actually don't live here tae, I'm going to visit my mom in the hospital and take the train to Seoul after. I'll be buying you food first, If that's okay with you?"

"You don't have to ask me if anything is okay with me hobi-hyung, I'm okay with everything you do." Taehyung sweetly smiled and unconsciously took hoseok's hand in his bigger one as silence fall between them.

Hoseok could tell that this boy was an alpha by his scent; an adorable fragile alpha that's not full of himself.

He knew there's had to be problems at his home to roam around the streets at such a young age, but he was not planning on asking him. He wanted to wait until he was comfortable enough to tell him himself.

But he promised himself to take care of him until Taehyung will be able to provide for himself. He couldn't just leave such a sweet boy alone.
•*•*•*•

Also what do you think of hoseok's character development? From a fragile weak boy, to strong independent omega.

Min Yoongi will be introduced soon.

Thank you for reading. See you on the next chapter😃