finally baby...

It's been three weeks since Yoongi moved in with his mate, hoseok. Everything has been going great for them and they became more closer than before.

They don't have any sexual contact between them except small pecks on the cheek or forehead. Yoongi wanted to respect the omega's unspoken wish and tries to hold himself back as much as he can whenever hoseok is being obliviously irresistible.

Also hoseok's heat haven't come ever since the last time he spent with his mate so they didn't need to do anything sexual.

"You should get ready for your job yoon." Hoseok said, shoving a spoonful of ice cream down his throat as he laid on the alpha's lap, watching gravity falls on Netflix.

Yoongi got a job at a nearby tattoo place since he is good at tattooing and has several on his body-another thing hoseok didn't notice about him until the alpha told him after he got the job.

Yoongi pouted, pulling hoseok's head back to his lap which was almost about to fall at how awkward he sat, "Do I have to?" He whined.

Hoseok stopped the movie, giving the older a weird look, "Of course you have to, you whiny little baby. I have to go on my own job in about an hour anyway." He said, getting up.

Yoongi purposely chose the night shift just so he can stay at home with hoseok all day.

"I'm not a whiny baby.." he mumbled, rolling off the couch and landed right on the ice cream hoseok was eating, a growl leaving his lips, "I'm not a whiny baby..."

Hoseok laughed, shaking his head and made his way to his room- which is technically their room since Yoongi wouldn't sleep on his own because, 'Mosquitoes won't attack if there are two people' according to him.

——-

"I'll visit you at your job and drive you home." Yoongi reminded hoseok as he grabbed his jacket from the hanger and picked up his car keys before opening the front door.

"I know, you pick me up every day ever since we started living together even though it's unnecessary so I'm sure i will remember that. Go now, you are already late."

Yoongi chuckled, pecking the omega's forehead gently, "I know babe, just wanted to make sure."

"I-I told you not to call me that." Hoseok says, looking down at the floor. A light blush coating his cheeks.

"You didn't have any problem with it on that night seokie." Yoongi teased, emphasizing the word 'that'

"It's been three fucking weeks! Stop mentioning it!" Hoseok angrily yelled, the blush on his face darkening.

"I'm sorry baby! You just look so cute when mad!" Yoongi shouted and ran out of the door before the angry omega could hit him, laughing hysterically.

Hoseok scoffed and closed the door before walking to the kitchen "Why I'm I like this?"He asked himself, opening the fridge and took out a bottle of water, "Crazy alpha.." He sighed, shaking his head and sipped his water, a small smile playing on his lips.

————

Hoseok sighed heavily, lazily putting his head on the counter. The club has been weirdly empty tonight that only three people showed up for the five hours he's been there. At least fifty plus people used to come so this was unusual.

"Uh Len?" Hoseok called for the manager as he saw him about to leave, "Is there something wrong tonight? Why aren't any customers coming?" He asked.

"I don't know hoseok, it's been weird from this morning. Me and my boyfriend will go out since there aren't many customers so please just close it when you finish your shift." He said, taking his boyfriend's hand-the owner- and waved at hoseok before he left.

Hoseok sighed and just sat back at his chair, swirling around lazily until a customer finally showed up and got up, smiling professionally.

"Hey what can I get for you?"

"A glass of vodka with some ice please."

Hoseok nodded and got his order, putting it on the table as the guy paid, "Here, thank you for visiting." He said and was about to walk back to his chair before the man spoke.

"Actually..."

"Is there anything wrong?" Hoseok asked, turning around.

"Can you test it for me? You know how hard it is to trust club drinks after the incident that happened to that famous idol."

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, tilting his head slightly, "Sir, there's nothing wrong with our drinks."

"Then taste it for me if there's nothing wrong with it" The mysterious guy insisted.

Hoseok sighed and grabbed the drink, taking a sip and put it back, "There, happy?" He was annoyed by this guy now.

"Thanks." The guy took his drink and left, pressing the little walkie talkie in his ear, "Finished boss."

Hoseok sighed again and sat down, taking out his phone to text Yoongi since he was bored to death.

Hobi 🌞
Yoo Yoongiiii~ I'm boreeed~

Yoongi 6ixty9inie
Your problem 🤷‍♂️
I'm working now, see you in an hour 😘 💋

Hobi 🌞

Fuck youuuu🖕🖕🖕

Yoongi
No thanks, I rather fuck you 😏😏

Hoseok scoffs, deciding not to reply and put his phone back in his back pocket, rubbing his forehead, feeling a little dizzy, "Probably due to sleeplessness." He mumbled to himself, his eyes becoming droopy and unfocused as the seconds passed.

"Ah stay woke, stay woke, stay woke... s..ay woke..." his voice kept becoming sleepier and tinier, leaning his head on the table more and more.

Hoseok was in a deep sleep by the next minute.

A man, wearing a very long trench coat and a mask approached the sleeping omega, smirking as he knelt in front of him, tracing his long fingers on his cheek, "Finally baby."

———

A little chapter to Recap yoonseok's relationship so far. Also do you wanna guess who that guy is? 😏

Thank you for reading, see you on the next chapter ❤️💜