Chapter 105: Big Menas vs. Little Menas... Erica's Sick

Erica

   So we are at the doctors office to find out the sex of our babies. The kids picked me to go first and I'm a little nervous. I hope its just one and not two cause we don't need all that right now. So I get on the table and Cyn could tell I was nervous.

Cyn: *whispering in her ear* Everything is gonna be fine just relax.

Erica: *smiling* You are right I just need to let go and let God.

Cyn: *kissing her* Amen.

Miller: Ok. Erica you are having a...

MJ/K: A what?! A what?!

Miller: You are having a girl congrats.

MJ/K: *jumping up* Yes.

Cyn. *kissing Erica's forehead* Congrats baby.

Erica: Congrats to you too.

Miller: Let's go Cynthia.

Cyn: *getting on the table* Ok.

Miller: *moving the wand around* Ok. Cynthia you are having a...

K/MJ: A what?! A what?!

Miller: A boy.

Erica: *kissing her* Congrats baby.

Cyn: Congrats to you too babe.

K/MJ: *jumping in the air* Yes. *breakdancing in the middle of the floor while singing* A boy and a girl. A boy and a girl.

Miller: *laughing* I love your kids.

C/E: *laughing* We do too.

Jas: *laughing* JJ and King funny Mommy.

Erica: Yes they are. Well let's get ready to go see y'all teachers.

Miller: Here are y'all next appointment. *handing them the card* Cynthia your appointments are about to start getting close together.

Cyn: *sarcastically* Great more hospitals.

Miller: *laughing* Girl you crack me up with your hatred for hospitals.

Cyn: *laughing* I know everybody laughs at me.

*They left out and went to the twins school first. They sat down while the twins ran to talk to their friends. King and Amy just played on their phones texting and stuff.*

Wells: Hello Menas.

E/C: Hello Mrs. Wells.

Wells: Come on over to my desk so I can show you their progression.

E/C: Ok. *sitting at the desk*

Wells: Your twins are very advance. I gonna show you some things that I have given them versus children their age. *showing them papers* You see how a child their age wouldn't change colors when asked to color something. They would stick with one color and change when they get tired. Now look at the twins coloring. They change colors a lot and don't like them to touch. Another thing is that they are very articulate and they remember anything I tell them. Some of their colors they already know I really think when they become four you can go ahead and put them in Kindergarten.

Erica: Hold on isn't that moving them too fast.

Wells: If they continue to progress this quickly leaving them in daycare is only hindering their progression. Watch. Jasmine and Eric come here.

J/E: Hi Ms Wells.

Wells: Hello Jasmine and Eric. I want y'all to do something for me. Jasmine I want you to grab a green mat and yellow sheet. Eric I want you to grab the blue mat and red sheet.

Cynica: The Love Story of Erica Mena & Cyn SantanaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara