Chapter 62: Problems Before Peace (Part II): Aftermath Of Murray & Jesus

Albee: Girl you are just superwoman today.

Erica: I guess so cause my family went back to sleep on me. I wanna sleep on my plane ride not now.

Albee: That's smart.

*Banging at the door*

Albee: I got it. *opening the door* Hey Gina.

Gina: Hey where is Erica or Cyn?

Albee: Cyn is sleep but Erica is in the living room.

Gina: *walking to Erica* Hey Erica turn on the TV.

Erica: Why. *turning on the TV.*

Reporter: We have breaking news about ex-detective Ron Murray. He was found dead in his apartment from an apparent suicide. We wonder what could have been going wrong in his life that he would want to kill himself. We just got in that his girlfriend left him and that he was just fired from the police department. Wait, I'm getting something else in also. It was apparently a lovers quarrel cause he killed his lover, a New York native, Jesus Montiago. It has been reported that his girlfriend found him in bed with this man and said she had enough. So I guess the impact of missing his girl and losing his job then they also found a letter from Jesus saying he was leaving him too. I guess bad news just kept piling up and he couldn't take it anymore. Well our prayers goes out to the two families hurt by this tragic story. This is James O'Connor from WPLG Local 10 News.

*Erica looked at Albee like what the hell. She laid her twins down and went upstairs to see Cyn was on the phone and looking at the TV. She looked at Erica like "What the hell just happened?"*

Erica: I take it you saw the news.

Cyn: Yes I'm on the phone with Mary.

Erica: Who did this?

Cyn: I don't know but thanks I guess.

Erica: Yea a big thanks. Well get up cause you have been sleep too long and I'm lonely.

Cyn: How in the hell are you lonely with a house full of people?

Erica: I didn't say I was alone I said lonely. Those are two different things.

Cyn: Whatever Dr. Phil. I'm going back to sleep.

Erica: *jumping on Cyn* No you're not. Get up. You can sleep on the plane and you are suppose to go see Des.

Cyn: Damn I forgot. You should have let me go to sleep last night.

Erica: I did.

Cyn: Whatever. *looking down* Who put clothes on me?

Erica: I did and I also got you out the tub cause you was knocked out.

Cyn: Well thank you and I need to go.

Erica: Ok let me know how it went.

Cyn: *putting her hair in a ponytail* I will. *kissing Erica* I love you.

Erica: I love you, too. Don't let Jas see you or she will be on your heels.

Cyn: Duly noted.

Cyn

  Erica walked out the room and I put on shoes so I can see how Des date went. As I was walking out the room Amy stopped me and ask me where I was going. I told her to a friend house and she wanted to go. I guess it was Amy that I had to look out for but as soon as I stepped to the front door Jas was calling me crying with her arms out. "Damn." I said to myself. I grabbed her and the baby bag then went out the door. I made sure my little ladies was strapped in safely in the back then I took off. Des sent me a message telling me that the door was open when I get there. I got there and she was coming out of the back room.