Chapter 128: The Menas in Puerto Rico (Part III): Turn of Events... Sneak Peek

(Before y'all read this chapter make sure y'all go and read Jaylyn001 book called Love Triangle.)

King

   Right now Carter and I took our women out on a date. They kept underestimating us so we had to show them that we could do more than what they thought. We took off their blindfolds and they almost passed out. With a little help from Mama we had the beach decorated in all candles and tables for just us four. We had a mixture of Beyoncé slow songs playing in the background cause that's their favorite singer.

Jade: This is crazy how did y'all do this?

King: We have our connects.

MJ: Mama was your connect cause there go Tim right there.

Carter: You don't need to know all of that. Let's go have a seat. *grabbing MJ's hand*

MJ: This is beautiful though y'all.

C/K: Thank you.

Jade: So what is happening here?

King: We got it. *snapping his fingers*

Laurio: Hello Mr. Mena we have the menu you requested are you ready to be served?

King: Yes sir. Thank you.

MJ: Y'all are sweet I give you that.

Jade: Yea y'all getting y'all brownie points.

*They ate dinner and talked about what they want this school year to be like. After they finished eating they went for a walk on the beach.*

MJ: So Carter why me?

Carter: Why not you? You aren't like the rest of the girls. You don't try to throw yourself on me which is a great thing and you are very confident and I love that. Why you say yes when I asked?

MJ: I really don't know it was just something about you.

Carter: I know I'm sexy.

MJ: *laughing* Boy please. I'm sexier so that wasn't it.

Carter: *laughing* Trust me I know my girl sexy.

MJ: You better.

Jade: Out of all the girls throwing themselves at you why me?

King: Cause you made me chase you instead of the other way around. My mothers told me that if a girl is throwing themselves at you then you need to dodge them like bullets. My Mama said if you get one that attracts you but she make you chase her then chase her cause those are the good ones.

Jade: That's sweet. So you had an attraction to me?

King: A strong one. At first I wasn't gonna approach you because you are my best friend sister but I had a talk with my Mama and she told me to follow my heart and if Carter was really my best friend then he wouldn't care as long as I was happy.

*They talked for the rest of the night then finally came in the house. When they walked in the house they stood by the door kissing and then a light clicked on and there stood Erica and Jas. What was so cute is that Erica had her arms crossed and a mean look and Jas was copying off of her doing the same. When she turned on that light all of them jumped.*