Chapter 118: King & MJ Birthday Extravaganza... The Quads Are One

Erica

   Today we are celebrating my big kids birthday. They think they are twins so they make us plan their party together. We got them all dressed up for their birthday extravaganza. The color code is black and silver which they requested. We met up at the mall so everyone could arrive together. We put a blindfold and earplugs on them then we arrived at the spot. We took their blindfolds off and they went insane.

King: Is that a cruise ship?

MJ: Look King it has our name in the banner.

King: I think I'm gonna faint.

MJ: *hyperventilating*

King: *grabbing MJ* Breath MJ or we are gonna miss our birthday cause you will be in the hospital.

MJ: *smiling steadying her breathing* Let's... go.

*They has a cruise ship that they rented for the day. A banner fell that said, "King & Amelia's 12th Birthday Extravaganza". Everyone ran on the boat and the parents couldn't believe what Erica and Cyn did for their children. Sonia and Jennifer walked up behind them and slapped them upside their heads.*

C/E: *rubbing their heads* Oww what was that for?

Jennifer: They are twelve years old.

Sonia: Y'all are tripping with this shit.

Erica: Why can't y'all just have fun and party?

Cyn: I know. They are our kids so we are gonna do what we want.

Erica: Right. So what if they are twelve its their party cause soon the will be the hell out my house, so as far as parties I really don't have to worry about them.

S/J: *both walking away rambling in Spanish*

Erica: This is crazy.

Cyn: We knew it was coming so let's finish having fun.

*The boat started cruising and the kids was having the time of their lives. Even the adults was having fun cause it was a different deck for different ages. Whit and Joy even came cause King invited Joy while MJ invited Whit.*

Whit: Cynthia, a party on a cruise for a couple of twelve years olds?

Cyn: I gotta do it big for my babies.

Joy: I gotta see what their sweet sixteen is gonna look like.

Mari: Me too.

Whit: Where is Erica?

Cyn: Somewhere but stay away from my wife cause you scare her.

Whit: Me? What did I do?

Cyn: When you two first met and I introduced her as a friend you interrogated her like she was a murder suspect. Ever since that day she's been scared of you. What did you say to her anyway?

Whit: *smirking* Oh nothing.

Cyn: Bullshit. You better leave my baby alone.

Joy: What did you say to that girl?

Whit: Nothing.

Joy: I'll find out.

Whit: *under her breath* No you won't.

Joy: Erica come here.

Erica: Yes.

Joy: When you and Whit first met what did she say to you?