Chapter 121: Mary and Rafael Santana... Was It A Dream

Cyn

   I was sitting in the room with Mary trying to calm her down. She was hella nervous which was making her cry. We needed her to stop crying cause Whit have done her make up four time due to her crying. She asked for me to check on everything and it will calm her down. I said yes then went to see how everything look. As I was walking down the hall I bumped into Erica.

Erica: Excu... Cynthia?

Cyn: *smiling* Hello Erica.

Erica: *smiling hard* Hello Cynthia. Are you still my date for today?

Cyn: Yes ma'am. Well its nice to see you Erica. *walking pass her*

Erica: *grabbing her* Wait.

Cyn: For what?

Erica: *kissing her deeply* I love you Cynthia.

Cyn: I love you too Erica. *walking off fast*

Erica

   That kiss was everything for me. I just needed to know if she still loved me and that put a stamp on it. I love how she's trying to act like we are just meeting. I will play along for now. I walked in the room and saw Mary in her dress and I couldn't help but smile. She was gorgeous in a off white dress with red lining  that accents it perfectly. She looked at me and smile everyone was looking at us confused but they would never understand the love I have for Mary. She's like the best sister in-law/friend ever.

Erica: Hello gorgeous.

Mary: *smiling* I look good?

Erica: *walking to her* Good don't even compare to what you look like. You are radiant.

Mary: *hitting her* Why didn't you come earlier to say that? I was losing my mind.

Erica: Sorry but you know I had to make you sweat a little. What kind of sister in-law would I be if I didn't?

Mary: *laughing* You are crazy.

Erica: I know.

Mary: Have you seen Cyn yet?

Erica: *I smiled and touched my lips cause I thought about the kiss.* Yes I did.

Mary: You kissed her didn't you?

Erica: I couldn't help it. I've been going insane without her I had to know that she still loved me.

Mary: She do. She cry for you every night.

Erica: I know cause I do the same. Well enough about us this day is about you now finish getting them ready so they can look as sexy as you. *kissing Mary cheek* I love you sis.

Mary: *blushing and laughing* Ok and I love you too.

Erica: *walking to Jennifer* Ma, Raf wants you.

Jennifer: I'm coming.

Cyn

   After leaving Mary I bumped into Erica and I must say it felt great but I gotta play it cool. We are about to do this like we are just about to start dating. When she kissed me I melted though. It has been so long since I've felt like that. I know I should've went home by now but for what? So we can have the same thing happen in a few months. I want her to make some changes first to let me know that we won't keep having these problems. I also know if I don't go home my mother is gonna kill me cause how she talked to me at lunch let me know that she is crazy. After I checked on things I want to see my brother.

Cyn: Hey sexy.

Raf: *dryly* Hey.

Cyn: What's wrong with you?