Chapter 3: Three Months of Chasing

Erica

  For two weeks I've been spending time with Cyn and she is everything I want and need. She is still stuck on that friends shit though. I'm trying to figure out how to get her off of that. This is the hardest I have ever had to work for someone. To tell you the truth I love it. For me she is worth fighting for. I'm about to go see her now and I gonna try my Mena Magic again. I'm about to get dress so I can scoop her up. After I finished getting dressed I got in my car and called Cyn.

Cyn: Hello

Erica: Hey, Baby Girl. Are you ready?

Cyn: Kinda.

Erica: What does kinda means?

Cyn: I don't know what to do with my hair.

Erica: Just put it in a ponytail.

Cyn: Ok.

Erica: I'm pulling up now.

Cyn: Ok I'm coming outside.

Cyn

  I hung up the phone with Erica and ran out the door. Since hanging out with her its just been a crazy ride. I know that she wants to date me but I'm not into that. It's nice to see her try though. She does keep me laughing. When I got to the car she was smiling from ear to ear. I opened the car door and she was ready to give me a hug.

Erica: Hey beautiful.

Cyn: Hello gorgeous.

Erica: So what you wanna do today?

Cyn: It doesn't matter, but we gotta get Chipotle first.

Erica: Girl, you and that Chipotle is a mess.

Cyn: Don't hate on my Chipotle.

Erica: Whatever. Let's go.

Erica

  We went to Chipotle and then to the mall. I just wanna kiss her and make love to her all night and day. I know she know that I want her but she is making it hard. She always give me that seductive grin. We got back in the car and I just couldn't hold it in any more. I leaned over and gave her a kiss. Her lips was soft like velvet and I was just in a daze. She pushed me away.

Cyn: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

Erica: I just couldn't help it. You know that I like you but you playing hard to get.

Cyn: I'm not playing at nothing. I told you that I'm not into girls.

Erica: I know but you haven't gave it a try so how do you know?

Cyn: I just do.

Erica: Just give me a chance.

Cyn: Let me think about it.

Erica: That's all I ask.

Cyn

Erica just kissed me and I can't believe that I actually liked it. I won't let her know that but I kinda do like her. We sat in the car quiet the whole time. I guess both of us was trying to come to grips with what had just took place. I could see her smiling from the inside out. She took me back home and we finally said something to one another.

C/E: So...

*We both laughed*

Cyn: You go first.

Erica: Well I guess I kind of surprised you with that kiss but I just couldn't help it. I've been thinking about that since I first saw you.

Cyn: Yes you did but I knew you were into me.