Chapter 17: ...Future Life Blessings

Cyn

  We got on our plane and just played and opened everything. Erica looked at me like I was one of the kids. She was laying back smiling at us play with everything that opened. I will admit that I was having a big kid moment but don't judge me everyone has moments like this. I laid down with my wife and kissed her so passionately. She always goes all out for her family and I love that about her. We arrived in New York and my whole family was out there waiting for us. It was family I haven't seen in a long time. A tear came down my eye when I saw my Nena and Uncle. They haven't seen me in two years so to see them now was a blessing.

Erica: Do you like my other surprise?

Cyn: *tears coming down her face* I love it so much. *turning to kiss Erica* Thank you baby I love you so much.

Erica: I love you too now go and see your family.

Cyn: Ok.

Cyn

  I was in tears greeting my family and friends. I saw Mary in the back and I couldn't wait to see her. I haven't seen her since the engagement party. I love when she's around cause she acts just like me. I couldn't believe that my baby would do all of this for me. I guess she knew how much I missed my family. All of my siblings was here besides my brother which made a tear roll down my eye. I know that he's watching over me so I'm not too sad. My son ran up behind me and held onto me for dear life. I looked down at him and he looked like he was scared.

Cyn: *bending down to talk to him* What's wrong baby boy?

King: This is a lot of people and I don't know all of them.

Cyn: You will this is my family so its your family too.

King: Well for now can I just walk with you cause Mommy's not making it no better.

Cyn: Yea sure give me your hand. Do you want me to introduce you to your other god mommy?

King: Yes but don't let go of my hand.

Cyn: Ok. *walking towards Mary* Hey Mary girl, I missed you so much.

Mary: Hey baby girl I missed you too. Is this my King?

King: *peeking from behind Cyn* Yes. Who are you?

Mary: *kneeling down* Don't be shy. I'm your god mommy Mary. Your mama is my best friend.

King: *looking up at Cyn* Really, Mama?

Cyn: Really. go give her a hug.

King: Ok. *walking over to Mary* Do you know my mommy?

Erica: *walking up behind Cyn* Yes she does. Hey Mary where have you been?

Mary: Hey Erica, I've been working.

Erica: Well you know the rule. You are suppose to come and see us 4 times a month.

Mary: What the hell? That's a lot.

Erica: You can make it happen.

Mary: Ok, just for you Erica.

Cyn: Hold the hell up, you stole my mom, my sister and my best friend.

Erica: *wrapping her arms around Cyn's waist* Now you see how I've been feeling lately. But it's ok I still love you though.

Cyn: But I didn't stea... Never mind. I love you too.

Erica: Had an epiphany huh?

Cyn: Maybe.

King: So, you have to past the test then.