Chapter 117: Dame Un Beso

Erica

   We was just landing in New York to see the fam when I turned on my phone. I was receiving major texts and voicemails but Q voicemail stuck out the most cause he was pissed and he's never pissed. So I told Cyn to go ahead and get the kids loaded up while I call to see what's going on.

Erica: What's up Q?

Q: Its about fucking time. You act like you can't pick up a fucking phone.

Erica: First of all watch who the fuck you are talking too. I was on a fucking plane so slow your roll patna. Second what the fuck is the big emergency that its worth getting you shot for talking out the side of your neck?

Q: Where the fuck are you?

Erica: In NY.

Q: Good so swing pass the county jail and pick up Albee.

Erica: *stunned* Say what?! Why is Albee in jail?

Q: Something about a dude name Chauncey.

Erica: Punk ass Chauncey? Don't worry about it I got it.

Q: Alright and sorry for calling like that but we was calling you for hours and got pissed.

Erica: Its all love bruh but don't let it happen again. Love you and see ya. *hanging up*

Cyn: Babe what's wrong cause you never argue with Q?

Erica: Let's drop the kids off first and then I'll tell you.

Cyn: Ok.

*They dropped the kids off at Nena's house and told them that they will be back in a min.*

Cyn: Now what's going on babe?

Erica: Albee is in jail.

Cyn: What?! Why?

Erica: You remember the dude Chauncey that I told you about?

Cyn: Yea.

Erica: Well its something around that cause I remembered when we came that time I had a cast on he went looking for him and whipped his ass.

Cyn: Did you call the lawyer?

Erica: He just texted me back saying he is on his way. Let me go see what's up though.

*They got to the jail and Erica walked in and she saw Justin. Her and Justin go way back so she walked up to him first.*

Erica: If it isn't Smooth Cool Justin Cruz.

Cruz: I know that's not Erica Wildstyle Mena. Girl give me a hug.

Erica: *hugging him* How have you been boy?

Cruz: I've been good. Your Gigi told me you was married with kids and I was like not Wildstyle.

Erica: *laughing* Its true. Cruz meet my wife Cynthia. Baby meet my friend Cruz.

Cyn: Hello Cruz you can call me Cyn.

Cruz: Hello Cyn. You are gorgeous. *about to kiss her hand*

Erica: *slapping their hands apart* Over my dead body will your lips touch her hand.

Cyn: Seriously babe?

Erica: Do it look like I'm joking?

Cruz: Damn Wildstyle. So what are you doing here?

Erica: Why was Albee arrested?