Chapter 110: Our Trip to Barbados (Part I): Cyn & Erica Uncontrollable Sexcapdes

(This chapter is for @jazzybelllll, @DopeGirl100 & @King_K94. I want my apology. LMAO!!!)

Cyn

   We left off with my baby telling me that she doesn't feel beautiful. You know I gotta change that cause if y'all didn't know even after having the babies my wife body is banging. She did a month of extreme training and is so damn fine but you know how us women are. We are never satisfied with our own body no matter how many times somebody tells us we are flawless we still find all the flaws in the world. Now let me show my baby just how fine she is to me. Let's take a little step back first.

Cyn: Every time you are naked its like you don't want me to see. I tell you that you are beautiful and you tell me whatever. What's going on beautiful?

Erica: *tearing up* I'm not beautiful anymore.

Cyn: What the hell are you talking about?

Erica: Every since I had the babies my body don't look the same.

Cyn: *walking towards Erica* You are gorgeous baby. Your body is slamming and you should never hide from me. *taking off Erica's robe kissing her neck* You... are... gorgeous.

Erica: *moaning* Really?

Cyn: *kissing down to her nipples* Let me show you.

Erica

   She removed my robe and picked me up carrying me to the bed. I've missed her touch so much that I was cumming as she was kissing my neck. I love that she still thinks I'm beautiful. As soon as she laid me down she began kissing me until she got to my inner thigh. She kept kissing around her prize which was driving me insane. "Stop teasing and give it to me." I moaned. "Give you what? This?" She asked as she stuck her tongue in me. "YESSS! SHIT DON'T STOP!" I screamed as I grabbed the sheets. She was tongue fucking me so good then I felt her fingers enter me and I took a really sharp breath cause its been a while. She was going fast and I could hear my pussy make noise. "SLOW DOWN BABY YOU KILLING ME!" I screamed as I tried to get away from her crazy ass. "NO!" She screamed. She flipped me on all fours and stuck her fingers back in me. I was so close to dying but I know she won't let me. She continued to stroke fast as hell as my eyes started to roll behind my head. "TELL ME YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!" She demanded as she slapped my ass hard. "AHHH SHIT! I'M CUMMING BABY! I'M CUMMING!" I screamed as I started cumming hard but she kept stroking her fingers. "Stop... baby... I... I..." I pleaded as she kept stroking me fast, flipping me back on my back. I was close to another orgasm and this one was coming strong. "Tell me and I'll stop." She whispered in my ear. "I'M... I'M... BEAU..." I screamed trying to get the words out. She went down and started sucking on my clit while still stroking me insanely. "NO BABY STOP I... I..." I screamed trying to push her hand and head away. She had her fingers deep in me so I failed. "TELL ME! NOW!" She screamed adding another finger. "I'M BEAUTIFUL! I'M BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!" I screamed as I squirted when she jacked her fingers out of me. My body jumped for about fifteen minutes. She ran a bath and put me in it.

Erica: *leaning back on Cyn* Thank you baby.

Cyn: You are welcome. I better not ever hear you say you're not beautiful. Do you understand me?

Erica: Yes baby.

Cyn: You are sexy as hell and I want you to remember that everyday. If it was possible I would make you walk everywhere naked to show people what they can't have.

Erica: *laughing* You a fool baby.

Cyn: I'm serious. *rubbing Erica clit* Now tell daddy how you are gonna go to bed tonight?