Chapter 139: Cynthia Returns... Discovering Charlie

Erica

So I called my big bruh Raf cause some dude name Charlie was asking for him. He seemed pissed as fuck and told me to keep his ass here. I was sitting here talking to him and he asked was Cyn here. I told him no and he sighed in relief. I asked him why and was waiting for him to tell me.

Charlie: Well Cyn and I go way back. We used to date for about six months before she met Jesus. I didn't deserve her cause I cheated as much as the wind blew. She found out when a friend of hers took some pictures and showed her. She got on the phone and told me that if she was to ever see me she would castrate(cut his penis off) me. She is crazy so I believed her.

Erica: Wow. That sounds like Cynthia.

Raf: *walking in* Hello Charles.

Charlie: Hey Rafael.

Raf: What the fuck do you have to tell me?

Charlie: Um... I... I...

Raf: SPIT IT THE FUCK OUT CAUSE I ALREADY KNOW SO BE A MAN!

Charlie: *shaking stepping back a little* La'Maria(Lah-mar-re-ya) is pregnant.

Raf: By who? *balling up his fist*

Charlie: M-Me.

Raf: Right now you are lucky we are in a place of business cause I would've shot you in the head. Hey Munch can we meet at your house tomorrow cause I have to go pick up my children?

Erica: Sure. I'll give him the address but no shooting in my new house.

Raf: I won't. You better be there Charlie cause if not and I gotta hunt you down I will make sure you die slowly and painfully.

Charlie: I... I will be there.

Raf: Bring my little cuz with you cause I gotta talk to her grown ass too. I'll see you later Munch.

Erica: Ok bruh.

*Erica gave him the address and they went their separate ways. Holly told Erica everyone was in the conference room. Erica went to the conference room with her game face on.*

Erica: Glad you all could be here today cause we are making some changes today. Holly send the new people in.

*The new people walked in and everyone shifted in their seats.*

Erica: Have a seat please. For the rest of you look around cause the people you see sitting next to you are gunning for your spot. My wife and I has built this company from the ground up and half of you are tearing it down. For the next two months you will be shadowed to see if you deserve your spot or do one of the new people need to take it. When you think we aren't around we are. Watching your every move. Lets see who really wants their job. Get your new schedules from Holly if she don't have them call Albee or Mary. New people get your badges from Holly. That's all for today have a great day.

*People left chattering and giving the new people dirty looks. Meanwhile Cyn was chilling on the porch waiting for Eric and Jordan to arrive.*

Cyn: AKYRA IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE YOU ARE GOING IN THE HOUSE.

Lela: *laughing* Hardheaded just like Munch.

Cyn: Yes she is.

E/J: Hey Ma. Hey Cynthia.

Lela: Hey babies.

Cyn: Hey Unks and please call me Cyn or Yosh cause you will here that a lot in Miami.

Unk Eric: Ok. What did you call us over for Ma?

Lela: Cynthia wanted to talk to you two.

Cyn: Lets go for a walk Unks.