Chapter 2: My Fucking Birthday

Erica

  It's here people, my fucking birthday is here! I got up and took a shower before hair and makeup came. We are not having a big party just a little get together amongst friends.

*Now the night of my bday*

Albee: Hey Birthday Girl.

Erica: Hey Albee, what's going on?

Albee: We are gonna go to another location.

Erica: Why?

Albee: Cause I said so. Now let's move.

  We pulled up at Starlets.

Erica: What's going on, Albee?

Albee: Nothing.

  We all walked in and I heard surprise. Then the DJ said "We got Erica Mena in the building. Everybody say Happy birthday to her." The crowd screamed "Happy Birthday!" I couldn't believe that they had all this planned for me.

Erica: Wow I can't believe that y'all planned all this for me. This is the best day ever. *talking through tears of joy*

A man: Happy Birthday Mena.

I turned around and instantly got pissed. It was Rich bitch ass there. Haven't even got drunk yet and this nigga is here.

Erica: Thanks *said dry*

Rich: What's with the attitude?

Erica: No reason. Goodbye.

I walked towards Albee.

Erica: Get rid of him now.

Albee: No problem.

  Albee walked toward Rich and told him that he had to leave. I saw that he instantly became pissed. He screamed "That's cool Mena daddy will always be here." I ignored him and went on to have a good time. As I was partying I looked across the room and saw this gorgeous, breathtakingly stunning woman. I sent her a bottle, she looked up at me and smiled.

Erica: Hey Albee, Who is that?

Albee: I don't know, but I think she works here.

I got up and walked over there to her. She had a smiled that will stop your heart. A body that will stop traffic.

Her: Hey thanks for the bottle, but I don't need it, I work here.

When she started talking she had a voice that would revive a dead man.

Erica: Oh, I'm sorry.

Her: No need to apologize.

Erica: My name is Erica. What's yours?

Her: My name is Cynthia but people calls me Cyn. And I know who you are.

Erica: Ok Cyn. Is that right?

Cyn: Yes who doesn't know you?

Erica: Well since you work here can you be our bartender?

Cyn: Why?

Erica: Because I want you to.

Cyn: Not tonight maybe another night I have my share of tables to service. Oh yeah, Happy Birthday.

  She flashed that award winning smile and I instantly knew I had to make her mines. I walked back to my table and told Albee about her.

Albee: Are you sure about that?

Erica: As a heart attack.

  We finished the rest of the night drinking and laughing, but I couldn't get Cyn out of my head she was across the room and I tried not to stare but I couldn't help it she was everything. Once the party ended I told Albee to leave the car and I will catch up with them later. He said "Ok but don't do nothing stupid." I waited for her to finish her shift so I could talk to her. I was outside smoking a cigarette and she walked out there too.

Erica: Hey Cyn.

Cyn: Hey Erica. What are you still doing here?

Erica: Waiting for you.

Cyn: Waiting for me? That sounds creepy. *she laughed*

Erica: Yea it does, doesn't it? *laughing as I actually thought about it*

Cyn: Well here I am. What's up?

Erica: Well I was trying to get to know you a little better. *talking nervously*

Cyn: Well is that right? Hate to burst your bubble but I don't swing that way.

  I'm thinking to myself "Not yet."

Erica: Well can we be friends then?

Cyn: Yea I guess we can do that.

Erica: Well give me your number and I'll give you mines.

Cyn: Ok.

  We exchanged number and went our separate ways. I will start the little friends role but as God is my witness it will not remain that way. I gotta have her and I will. I'm very persistent and what I want I get.

(A/N: Tell me what you think and like to see in the coming chapters.)