Chapter 30: At Peace and Peacefulness

Erica

  We got in the car and headed home. I was really missing my babies so much I don't really like when they leave for a long time. I talked to Tim while they were gone and he said that they were grown little people. He told me that they were the best kids he has ever had to watch. They was in the backseat talking to each other. I smiled because the bond they got is just so beautiful to see. Like, if I was to tell one that they won't see the other for a few days I think they would die or cry. We got to the house and I had to put on a serious face. I had to tell them that Cyn is hurt and she is on bed rest so if they need something let me know and let her rest. We got out the car and walked to the door.

Erica: Don't forget what I told y'all.

Amy: Let Mama rest.

King: If we need something ask you.

Erica: Oh yeah she a little cranky cause she can't have any meds so don't get sad by anything she say. If she ask you for anything come and let me know first. I'm serious so don't be scared ok?

A/K: Ok.

Erica

  We walked in the house and the kids tiptoed to their rooms because they was scared that Cyn would call them. I laughed at how the came back and forward out their rooms. I walked in the room and Cyn was looking at TV pissed off. She has a cast on her arm because she fell trying to hang a picture. Yes people a picture but the babies are ok and she is bed ridden until further notice. She can't have any pain meds unless its Tylenol but everyone knows that won't work. I walked over to her to see did she needed anything and I think that was a mistake.

Erica: Hey baby you need something?

Cyn: *putting on a sad face* Some Chipotle.

Erica: Babe you know that you can't eat Chipotle. So do you need anything else?

Cyn: *turning over* No.

Erica: I'm about to fix lunch for the kids.

Cyn: They better come and say hi to me.

Erica: I will send them in. Don't ask them to get you anything.

Cyn: I won't.

*Erica went and told the kids to go say hi to their Mama. They got up and went in the room cause they really missed her but was scared that she would yell at them.*

K/A: Hey Mama.

Cyn: Hey babies.

Amy: *looking at her arm and about to cry* What happened Mama?

Cyn: Come here don't cry. I'm fine baby it's just a sprained arm, it will heal soon.

King: *tears rolling down his face* How did you get hurt?

Cyn: Stepping on a ladder but I lost my footing and fell backwards.

Amy: That's dangerous Mama you're pregnant. *tears rolling down her face* I don't like to see you like this.

Cyn: I'm ok but can you...

Erica: Didn't I tell you don't ask them for anything?

Cyn: I didn't. *under her breath* Yet.

Erica: I heard you Cynthia and why are they crying?

Cyn: Because they saw the cast on my arm and got scared.

Amy: She could've gotten hurt worst then this.

Erica: I know baby girl but she didn't so you shouldn't worry about that.