Chapter 5: I Would Like You To Meet...

Erica

  After about two weeks I thinks its time for Cyn to meet my son. I know King will love her just as much as I do. I talked to my mom about her and she is really anxious to meet her. This has been the best time of my life. She has turned me into a completely different person. Her love for me is something I have never experience and I don't ever want to lose it. We was packing our clothes so we can get to Miami, for her to meet my mom and son.

Erica: Come on, babe!

Cyn: I'm coming, you don't have to yell.

Erica: Whatever. You have been saying you was coming for 30 mins now. I could've took a short nap.

Cyn: I have not, its been about ten minutes.

Erica: Well your watch must move like turtle time.

Cyn: Whatever, I'm ready now.

Erica

  She was radiant when she came out the room. All I could do was stare at her. I wanted to fuck her so bad right now, I was hot as hell for my girl. I licked my lips and I guess she saw me.

Cyn: Not gonna happen. Let's go.

Erica: What are you talking about?

Cyn: We are not fucking right now. I saw you lick your lips and you have been staring at me since I walked out the room.

Erica:*walking close to her* Just give me 10 mins.

Cyn: No.

Cyn

  I guess my No's meant nothing to her because she grabbed me and kiss me so deeply. I couldn't help but moan it felt so good. "No, baby." I moaned softly. She still ignored me. She took off my shirt and sucked on my breast. I had on a skirt so she lifted my skirt up. "Loving the easy access." She whispered in my ear. She stuck two fingers inside of me and I jumped. "You are so wet. I can stop if you want." She said while pumping her fingers faster. "No, right there." I said trying to breathe. She knew all the right spots and it was driving me insane. I was on the verge of climaxing.

Cyn: I'm about to cum!

Erica:Cum for me baby.

Cyn: Oh shit, Oh shit. I'm cumming!

Erica

  Her pussy clenched my fingers tight and the more I pumped the tighter she got. "Cum for me baby." I could feel her nails in my back and her breathing in my ear. That alone sent me running wild. She exploded all over my hand. I knew she wanted it because she don't ever push me away, she always grab me and say no.

Cyn: I told you no.

Erica: Really? I didn't hear it, all I heard was moaning and heavy breathing. *started laughing*

Cyn: That's not funny. You know you heard me. *rolling my eyes*

Erica: You know that skirt always turn me on.

Cyn: I know but that don't mean we are gonna fuck every time you see me in it.

Erica: We will see now let's go.

Cyn

  That's my baby and I love her but she is a handful. She always thinks that we gotta fuck every time I wear something formfitting. Anyway we are about to go to Miami and I'm a little scared. I hate meeting peoples parents. I get nervous, sweaty and start stuttering. Then on top of that I have to meet her son. What if he don't like me or don't want his mother with a girl. Lord help me right now. We got on the plane and my heart was beating a mile a min.