Chapter 124: Kid Problems

Erica

   So let me catch y'all up on what's happening. My Lela came to visit and we introduced her to the fam. While we all were sitting in the living room the doorbell rung. MJ and King answered it. King came and told me that a lady wanted me. When I got to the door I thought I saw a ghost. Cyn's cousin V was looking dead at me. She told me Cyn invited her and I instantly became pissed. Mama Jen made me go outside and cool off since I couldn't contain my anger. She came outside trying to be all funny but I'm not playing. I asked her how is she still alive and now we are on our bus so she can tell me. Shall we continue?

Erica: I'm ready when you are.

Cyn: Ok. Remember when we was planning all that shit about V?

Erica: Yea.

Cyn: Well I had a private talk with Deuce and told him that I couldn't kill her cause I wouldn't be able to look my Aunt in the face after the fact.

Erica: What about if you would've died?

Cyn: I didn't so I couldn't face that pain but I told him that she was gonna suffer.

Erica: So when the bomb went off she wasn't in the chair anymore?

Cyn: No. He got her out the seat and just took her to a remote location.

Erica: Why didn't you tell me this before?

Cyn: Cause I know how you are. You are still pissed and wanna fuck her up.

Erica: You damn right.

Cyn: What happened to clearing out the demons in our closet?

Erica: I am but first its a few I need to add to it.

Cyn: No you don't. I know you are still looking for the man who shot me.

Erica: You damn right.

Cyn: You don't have to. Look at me baby.

Erica: *looking away*

Cyn: *turning Erica's head* Look at me. You need to let all of this go. When we collect all of these demons is when bad shit happens to us. Let it all go baby for me please.

Erica: I will try.

Cyn: That's all I ask. Now can we go in the house please?

Erica: Not just yet.

Cyn: And why is that?

Erica: Cause I still have some pent up anger that I need you to relieve.

Cyn: *smiling* I can help with that.

Erica

    She climbed on top of me and started kissing me deeply. Next she removed my shirt while kissing down to my breast. She bit my nipple and it drove me insane. She removed my pants and didn't waste anytime. She dove in head first, sticking her tongue deep in me making me scream to the heavens. "Right there. Please don't stop." I moaned as she was tongue fucking me so good. When she slipped her fingers in me I lost it cause she bit my clit at the same time. She was stroking me slow while kissing her way to the top. She got to my ear and started making demands while hitting my spot with each demand. "Are you gonna let this go?" She asked hitting my spot hard. "YES CYNTHIA I WILL!" I screamed digging my nails in her back. I started to feel my orgasm come to the horizon but that didn't stop her. "Are you gonna be good?" She asked hitting my spot again. "OH SHIT! I'M CUMMING BABY!" I screamed as my legs started shaking. "Then tell me what I wanna hear or I'm gonna stop." "FUCK! PLEASE DON'T STOP!" "Then say it." She said stroking me so fast that I was near a heart attack. "OH GOD I'LL BE GOOD! I'M CUMMING SHIIIIIIT!" I screamed and came hard as hell. My legs was still shaking.