Chapter 89: The Menas in Paris (Part I): Meeting Lieutenant General Saunders

Erica

   So Cyn and I finally got to go on vacation just the two of us. It is nice to not have everybody around us. We left the kids at our house with our parents and friends and left enough money for them to get groceries if they needed it. When Cyn and I got on the plane we made love for hours which was much needed cause with four kids and our work schedule now we barely see each other let alone have sex. Lately the kids just wanna be with us all the time. So this trip is more than needed cause I'm not the same routine type of girl. We had to get back to why we fell in love and why we got married. So we finally landed and Cyn woke me up. I walk off the plane to notice that we are in Paris, France. We arrived at our suite at Le Claridge Champs-Elysées and it was beautiful. I was still in tears when we got to the suite. I stared out the window and just took in the scenery. My baby came up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist kissing my neck.

Cyn: Do you love it?

Erica: Its fucking amazing.

Cyn: This is where we are gonna reside for a month.

Erica: *turning towards her* I can't believe this but what about Chris and John?

Cyn: I already talked to them and they said that this was much needed for you.

Erica: I know cause we have been grinding non stop.

Cyn: I know just look how beautiful it is at night.

Erica: Its gorgeous. Just like you are.

Cyn: *smiling hard* Aww thanks baby you know you are radiant.

Erica: Well I try. Now since we are alone for the next three weeks... *taking Cyn's clothes off* This is how I want you all day unless we have to go out.

Cyn: *taking off Erica's clothes* The same goes for you. Since we own this top floor for the month all I wanna hear is you screaming. *biting Erica's neck*

Erica: *moaning* Ahh shit. The same... Mmm... goes for you.

Cyn: That's all I wanna do. *picking up Erica* How about we start now?

Erica: I'm with that.

Erica

   She was sucking and biting my neck while carrying me upstairs to our room. She laid me on the bed softly and she turned me over on my stomach. "Let's start with a massage." She whispered then I felt her hands and hot oil all over my body. She got on top of me and massaged my shoulders while planting soft kisses along the way. I shivered from every kiss and my pussy was leaking. She began massaging my ass and I was losing it. She bit me on my ass and I came but she didn't quit. She turned me over and began massaging my breast. She pinched my nipple then kissed it and a loud moan escaped my mouth. I had my eyes shut tight cause I was having multiple orgasms and she has yet to start making love to me. She moved down to my legs and massaged them. Next I felt her kiss my inner thigh and my body started to tremble a little. When I felt her tongue touch my clit I lost it completely. She sucked on it gently but my body was already hot from the massage that I got. When she stuck her tongue in me I was on the verge of cumming. "BABY I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" I screamed grabbing her hair. She removed her tongue and said, "Not yet." She slid two finger in me and hit my spot with the first thrust. "That's my spot. Stop baby I can't." I pleaded cause my body was getting sore. She didn't listen and I came something vicious. She just kept stroking so I know what she wants but my body was becoming sore and weak by the second. "No baby please... Not now... I can't do it." I pleaded trying to back away from her. But the more I backed away the closer she came until I was trapped against the headboard. "Come on Erica do it for me one time." She whispered in my ear. She sped up her fingers and my body shook and I squirted everywhere. My body went limp and I grew sleepy. She kissed me then laid me down and I went to sleep.