Chapter 146: Menas LA Bound (Part II): Menas at Peace... Shana's Confession

Erica

   Bullshit follows us everywhere cause as soon as I opened the door bullshit stood there. I really don't know how he found me but he needs to leave cause I don't have one word to say to him. If a person say they don't wanna have nothing to do with you why can't you get that through your head.

Greg: Hello Erica.

Erica: What do you want?

Greg: I wanna talk to you and meet my grandkids.

Erica: Last time I checked my kids met their granddad and I don't have anything to say to you.

Greg: Why do you hate me so much?

Erica: I don't hate you cause you would have to love somebody to hate them and the last time I checked I don't love you.

Greg: I'm trying to correct the mistakes I've made.

Erica: Too late. How did you find me anyway?

Greg: I saw the interview on TV also I'm a cop here so its not that hard to find someone.

Erica: Good for you now can you go?

Greg: I'm gonna get it right I promise.

Erica: Yea yea whatever. *closing the door in his face*

*Erica turned around and saw MJ standing there. She walked up to Erica and hugged her. MJ told Erica not to cry and Erica didn't even realize she was crying cause anger took over. The doorbell rung again and MJ got it but this time it was Erica's siblings.*

A/B: Hey MJ where are your parents?

MJ: Hey Tías. Mama is sleep and Mommy is in the living room. Come with me. *walking in the living room sitting in Erica's lap*

Ariana: Hey sis what's wrong?

Erica: Greg stopped by here and he just pissed me off.

MJ: She's gonna be fine. Ma go wash your face and let's get everyone plates ready to eat.

Erica: *smiling* OK baby.

Brook: You are too much like Erica and that it's scary.

MJ: I know I get that a lot. Come on in the kitchen so we can get set up.

Ariana: How old are you for real cause its no way that you are 12.

MJ: Its true. Now go wash your hands so you can eat.

A/B: Yes ma'am.

*Everyone was up in no time and came to the table to eat breakfast. Cyn could sense that something was wrong with Erica but she will talk to her about it later. They hurried up and ate then went to Ariana's and Brooklynn's house so they can get the kids and be on their way to Universal studios for the twins birthday party. They arrived at the house to see the kids destroying the house while Tre and Isaiah is still sleep.*

Ariana: I KNOW DAMN WELL Y'ALL ARENT DESTROYING MY HOUSE!

Brook: Y'ALL BETTER GET IT CLEAN BEFORE I START BEATING ASS NOW!

Kids: *about to cry* No beating we clean.

Ariana: Stop all the damn crying before I give you something to cry for.

Brook: TRE AND ISAIAH GET YALL ASSES THE FUCK UP!

T/I *jumped up* What? Who's hurt?

Ariana: Y'all are gonna be the ones hurt. Why the fuck are y'all sleep while they are destroying the fucking house?

Tre: We didn't know they was gonna destroy the house cause they were sitting down watching TV at first.

Isaiah: I know. This is why we told y'all to take them with you or be back in ten mins.