Chapter 88: Planning Our Us Time

Cyn

   I woke up early as hell and I don't know why. Well since I am up I need to plan a vacation for me and Erica. We've been so wrapped up with our kids that we haven't had any time for us. I need to go back to making love until the sun come up or making love all over the house. I wanna walk around naked without kids running up asking me this and that. I still have to talk to my mom and I damn sure didn't forget about V. I think a month away from everyone will be a good thing. We will have three weeks to ourselves and a week with our kids. I just need to find a place to go. I kissed Erica and slid her off me gently then went to the office to make plans. As I was going to the office the door bell rung. I got to the door and it was the mailman with a package.

Cyn: Hello Greg.

Greg: Hey Mrs. Mena I have a package for you.

Cyn: Who's it from?

Greg: Victoria.

Cyn: Thanks Greg. *taking the package* Wonder what this is?

Cyn

  I looked at the box and it had "Open me. I'm sorry" on it. I looked at it and laughed then put it in the outside storage building. I'll open it later cause I don't wanna open nothing that will piss me off today. I need to talk to my mom then get me and my wife ready for our vacation. I fixed breakfast for everyone and sat up the table. I ate, got dressed and left breakfast ready to be served. I went to Mama Sonia's house cause that's where my mom is. She left my house cause she said that she can tell I didn't want to see her which was kinda true at the time. I now have realized what my mom did was for the best cause RJ was a cold soulless bastard. I got to Ma house and they was in the kitchen talking about Erica and I. I heard my mom say she thinks she lost me forever. It made me cry inside a little for her to think that cause I really love my mom with everything I have in me. I knocked on the counter to announce my presence.

Cyn: Hey moms.

S/J: Hey baby. What's up?

Cyn: I came here to talk to you mama.

Sonia: I'll be on the back patio when you're done.

Jennifer: Ok. I'll be out there in a min. *turning to Cyn* What's up Cynthia?

Cyn: I came to apologize for what I said to you the other day.

Jennifer: Its fine sweetie.

Cyn: No its not. You are my mother and you took care of us the way you saw fit. Who am I to judge cause we was brought up healthy and alive and I applaud you for that cause six kids is never easy. *hugging Jennifer* I love you mom and I truly apologize.

Jennifer: *crying* Thank you sweetie and I'm sorry for keeping that a secret.

Cyn: Its ok. Now I gotta finish planning my vacation with my wife. Hey can you and Ma watch them and we will fly y'all out there when we are ready for them to come?

Jennifer: Sure. Where are y'all going?

Cyn: It's a surprise but y'all will love it. If you want you can stay in our house.

Sonia: Sure.

Cyn: *laughing* I see you were listening.

Sonia: Hell yea. A free room and board. Then on top of that they can break y'all shit instead of mines.

Cyn: *laughing* You are a trip. Well I will see y'all later.

Erica

   I woke up feeling around for my baby but she wasn't there. I jumped in the shower and then went downstairs. I saw that she had made breakfast for the house and left a note. It read, "Hello Erica, I know you are the next one up after me. I took the liberty to make breakfast for the house but you need to be dress by the time I get back cause we are going on a month long vacation. We need to get back to the reason why we fell in love anyway. We need our us time without the kids. I love you and give my babies a kiss good morning for me. Love Cynthia. P.S. If you are not Erica then put this down and just eat. Lol." I laughed at the last part and then woke up the house so they can eat and know that we are leaving. We all got to the table and the kids was sad that we are leaving for a month without them.