Chapter 83: Wives Only

*Mary and Raf got to the doctors off and signed in. They sat down and saw a familiar face.*

Mary: Hey babes what are you doing here?

Girl: I'm pregnant.

Mary: What?! Did you tell Erica yet?

Jordin: No. I just found out like two weeks ago. I'm actually not ready for another baby. Being pregnant was miserable.

Mary: Damn. Well what are you gonna do?

Jordin: It's nothing I can do now. This is about to be bullshit. Don't get me wrong I'm gonna love my baby but the pregnancy part is what's gonna kill me. When I tell Erica she might be fine but my mom is gonna tell the world then she's gonna be like when's the wedding. I don't wanna rush him into marriage but I know my family will.

Mary: Erica has changed more than you think. Tell her that and I think she will fix the rest.

Jordin: I will see and congrats on your baby and the marriage.

Mary: Thanks. I will see you soon.

*The Doc called Mary to the back so she went to grab Raf and Smurf.*

Miller: Hey Mary I didn't expect to see you here.

Mary: Hey Miller. I know its my turn now.

Miller: Well who was your doc before me so I can get your chart?

Mary: Dr. Ramanajan.

Miller: Ok. So let's get started.

Raf: *walking in* Sorry babe I had to change his pamper. Hello Miller.

Miller: Hey Raf, I didn't know y'all dated.

Raf: Yes and we are getting married soon.

Miller: Congrats and who is this little man?

Raf: Our son. This is Smurf.

Miller: Hey Smurf. *tickling him* So, I know you praying for a girl.

Mary: Yes I am.

Miller: Let's see if your prayer was answered. *putting the gel on her stomach* Let's see. There she is.

Mary: *excited* She? Its a girl?

Miller: Yes its a girl.

Raf: Aww I guess you got your balance.

Mary: *laughing* Yes I did.

Miller: Let me print this out and I'll be back. Congrats on your engagement and baby girl.

R/M: Thanks.

*Mary and Raf got back to the house and Cyn was in the living room on the floor with the twins. They was playing a game on the Leapster that their Meema got them. Mary walked in and sat on the floor with them while Raf went to find Erica.*

Cyn: Hey babes. So what are we having?

Mary: A girl.

Cyn: *high five Mary* Yes.

Mary: Can we talk outside?

Cyn: Sure. Y'all wanna go outside?

E/J: Outside. *running to the door*

Cyn: Come on y'all the back door. *walking to the jungle gym* What's up Mary?

Mary: You gotta promise you won't tell Erica.