Chapter 66: Battle For Her Heart (In the Bed Hold a Trial)

Cyn

  After talking to my Mom I went to see what's up with Des and Shana. This time I went alone cause I wasn't about to have the sex talk with my kids again. I got to Des house and walked in the living room. She was sitting there watching TV so I ran and jumped on her.

Des: *pushing Cyn off* Get your big ass off of me.

Cyn: *laughing* Hey Des.

Des: Hey Cyn, loving the tan. How was your trip and where did you go?

Cyn: It was amazing and we went to Jamaica.

Des: Bitch you lucky as hell.

Cyn: I know. So what's been up with you and Shana?

Des: *looking down* I don't know.

Cyn: What the hell you mean you don't know?

Des: I haven't seen her in four days.

Cyn: What the fuck type of shit is that? I'm about to call and curse her out. *pulling out her phone*

Des: *taking Cyn's phone* No don't do that.

Cyn: Give me the phone Des cause she is tripping. *trying to snatch the phone*

Des: *laughing* Girl calm down.

Cyn: Why are you laughing?

Des: Cause I was joking.

Cyn: *hitting Des arm* Bitch you was about to get her cursed the fuck out.

Des: *laughing hard* I know but that was funny as hell. You turned completely red and everything.

Cyn: *smiling* That's not funny. Where is she then?

Des: On her way back here.

Cyn: Is that why you look so calm?

Des: What are you talking about?

Cyn: Cause before y'all got together you was looking so stressed and backed up. *laughing*

Des: *laughing* Bitch you nasty as hell.

Cyn: I'm serious she gave you that stress reliever.

Des: No lie she did. I used to think sex with a woman was gonna be boring but it was better than any man I've ever been with.

Cyn: I know before I got with Erica I thought this is what its suppose to be like then Erica showed me something completely different.

Des: I know she even... *whispering it in her ear*

Cyn: Damn really? I've done that a lot now being with Erica. I need to give Shana her props.

Des: I've never done that before.

Cyn: I didn't either until my wife turned into a freaky beast on me.

Des: I'm to the point I want to know what else can happen.

Cyn: In the wonderful words of my wife "You would be surprised at what your body could do."

Des: Great words. I want... *Shana walked in*

Shana: Hey baby. Hey Cyn.

Cyn: Hey Shana.

Des: Hey baby. *kissing Shana* Your food is in the microwave.

Shana: Thanks sweetie but let me take a shower first cause work was too much today. Cyn, how long are you gonna be here?

Cyn: A little while why?