Chapter 55: The True Erica & Cynthia Mena

Cyn

  They all left and Erica was running around getting everything set up. I just got my clothes out along with the twins and then got the three of us dressed. She called and texted everyone that we know. I wanted to know why she wanted to have this party but then I found out that all three of them wanted this party because the kids wanted to see most of their cousins and we have the biggest pool. After about two hours people started knocking on the door. Everyone started piling in and it got super loud real quick. Now I recognize my house cause this is how it usually is. I saw Shana come in and I wanted to tell her about her sister but it was too late cause Raul and Shante came in right after her.

Shana: Shante?

Shante: Shana?

*They looked at each other and Shana had a tear roll down her eye. Its been so long since she have seen her sister. Shante walked over to Shana and hugged her tightly. Shana pushed away and anger took over her body.*

Shana: What are you doing here?

Shante: I was invited. Erica's baby daddy is my boyfriend. How have you been?

Shana: I've been great. *eyes watering and voice cracking* I haven't seen you in almost two years and you come in here and give me a hug like everything is fine. I've been trying to find you forever you just left us. *looking down and crying* You left me.

Shante: *crying* I'm so sorry Shana. I just couldn't take the abuse anymore. I knew Ma wouldn't touch you but me on the other hand she hated. She told me everyday she saw me how much she hated me being born. When I finally got out if there I couldn't return and I didn't want her to see you getting close to me cause I didn't want her to do the same thing to you.

Shana: Well... It didn't work Shante.  She took all the anger she had against you and put it towards me cause she told me that I should be ashamed to accept you as a sister. She beat me senseless when she found out that I was trying to find you.

Shante: *hugging Shana tight* I'm sorry lil sis. Leaving you was the hardest thing I have ever done. If I knew she was gonna do that I would have came for you. I've missed you so much and I am truly sorry. You have always been my best friend and trust I have never forgot about you. I love you so much Shana.

Shana: *smiling* I love you too. Now let's fix ourselves up before Cyn come over here.

Cyn: Too late. What I tell you about crying?

Shana: I wasn't cry that was water cause I had to wet my face its hot.

Cyn: *laughing* Yea right now let me go check on my five kids.

Shana: I thought you had four did y'all adopt another kid?

Cyn: No. Erica has been acting like a kid all day.

Shana: *laughing* You are a trip. Give my baby Erica a kiss for me.

Cyn: You keep playing and you gon come up missing.

Shana: One kiss from her is worth death. *laughing*

Cyn: *laughing* I can't with you.

Cyn

  I went to see where Erica was at and I spotted her in the pool playing with the kids. I love to see her so free and smiling. This is how its suppose to be. She got out the pool and grabbed the twins then took them in the pool too. They were having the time of their lives. As I was watching my family I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Desirée.

Cyn: *hugging her* Hey girl. What you doing here?

Desirée: I got a call from someone name Erica saying you was have a house party.