Chapter 33: Eiken Unloaded

Cyn

  We got up to go and check on the children. When we got to the twins room they were still sleep so we went to the big kids room and they were sleep too. We looked at each other surprised and smiling. I grabbed my baby hand and we walked to the living room. We sat on the couch and put in a movie.

Erica: Wow I have never seen this house so quiet and still.

Cyn: Me either. We are always running behind kids and cleaning up.

Erica: I know well let's enjoy this relaxation time because it won't last long.

Cyn: I know.

*They laid back looking at TV and was talking about what was coming up in the following months. All of a sudden someone started banging at the door which woke up the twins.*

Cyn: Whoever that is I'm gonna kill them.

Erica: Its ok I'll get the twins and you get the door.

Cyn: Ok.

*Cyn walks to the door and would you believe that she gets slapped by some unknown dude.*

Cyn: *holding her face* What the fuck? Who the fuck are you and I know you didn't just slap me?

Chris: I'm Chris and yes I did.

*He raised his hand to slap her again and Erica came out of nowhere and punched him dead in the face while holding Eric. Chris fell to the ground and Erica handed Eric to Cyn and told her to lay him back down. Cyn was bleeding a little from her mouth. She grabbed Eric and went to lay him down. Meanwhile, Erica was downstairs whooping Chris ass.*

Erica: *punching Chris in the face* Who the fuck are you and why the fuck did you just slap my wife? *letting him go*

Chris: *holding his face* I was here because my brother said a girl name Erica whooped his ass. I whooped his ass for getting beat by a girl but I guess I underestimated you. You are Erica right?

Erica: Yes I am and who is your brother?

Chris: Shawn.

Erica: You damn right I whooped his ass for cheating on my pregnant sister.

Chris: *standing up* Well I don't think that's your place to get in their business.

Erica: And I don't give a fuck what you think. All I know is you need to go before I kill you for hitting my wife.

Chris: *stepping to Erica* Look bitch...

*Erica punched him in the face so hard that he hit the ground. She got on top of him and just started beating him until her hands started bleeding. Cyn walked in and saw Erica beating on Chris so she grabbed her.*

Cyn: Babe stop please. *pulling Erica off of Chris*

Erica: *swinging towards Chris* GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE BEFORE I KILL YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS. TELL YOUR BITCH ASS BROTHER THAT I'M STILL WAITING. IF YOU TRY THIS SHIT AGAIN YOU WILL DIE RIGHT ALONG WITH HIM.

Chris: *holding his face* Bitch this is not over trust me.

Erica: Well I can't wait now get the fuck on before I swell your left eye so it can match the right one.

Cyn: *closing the door before someone can say something* Ok baby just calm down.

Erica: *pacing back and forth while talking to herself*

Cyn: *grabbing for Erica* Baby calm down.

Erica: *snatching away from Cyn* I'm gonna KILL HIM!