Chapter 14: Cynister Unleashed

Cyn

  I woke up the next morning feeling like a million bucks. I looked down at my wife in my arms and smiled. One thing I know is that no matter how mad we are at each other we always end our day wrapped in each other's arms. Erica gave me the Detective's card so I'm gonna go and see him today. I went downstairs to make breakfast for the family. I woke up the family, gave the kids breakfast and took them to school. When I arrived back home a car was in the driveway. I don't like cars to be in our driveway when I'm gone because the last time ended in a mess, a mess I'm still going through. I walked in the door and Karyn was in there crying. I became scared instantly. They both looked up at me and I was worried that something was wrong.

Karyn: Hello, Cyn.

Cyn: Hey Karyn what's going on with you?

Karyn: Have you seen Mike?

Cyn: No, what happened. to Mike?

Karyn: Well I know I haven't been the easiest to get along with it but I didn't think he would get up and just leave.

Cyn: Do you want me to call him?

Karyn: Yes please. I just want my husband back. Have Amy been a problem with y'all?

Erica: No, she's been an angel. She is fine just do what y'all have to do she is fine.

Karyn: Ok thank y'all so much. Y'all have been a blessing to us.

E/C: You're welcome.

Cyn

  I went to grab my phone off of the counter and went to call Mike. I wonder what the hell is going on with him. He did all this to get his wife back but now it's like he don't give a fuck. It gotta be more than what his wife is saying. Something else is going on with him. I called him and to my surprise he actually picked up.

Mike: Hello.

Cyn: Hey, What's going in with you nigga? Your wife is here crying saying you left her.

Mike: What? I didn't leave her I just told her I need some air. She has been acting like I don't exist. Cyn, man, she won't even let me touch her. What kind of shit is that? Not even a hug.

Cyn: Meet me on the Ave in 15 mins.

Mike: OK.

Cyn

  I walked back into the living room and told Erica to come here right quick. She looked at me like I'm crazy and then walked into the office with me.

Erica: What's wrong baby?

Cyn: He didn't leave her he just needed some space.

Erica: What the fuck? That's leaving Cyn.

Cyn: No, its not. He just need to get some air. She haven't even hugged him and he thinks she doesn't want him anymore. So, I'm gonna go talk to him and you talk to her. I don't want them to grow apart when they need to be together.

Erica: Ok, Dr. Mena, whatever you say.

Cyn: I know, Mrs. Santana. Now come here and give your wife a kiss, so I can go.

Erica

  I gave my wife a kiss and then she left out the door. I know she is a sucker for love and especially when they got kids. I went to see what's wrong with Karyn. She was sitting on the couch with her face in her hands. I could tell she really loves her husband and need him back.

Erica: Don't cry Karyn.

Karyn: Why? I just fucked up my relationship by being a cold bitch. I know what I did and why he is feeling like this.