Chapter 97: Twins Goes to Daycare... King & Amy Learn About Sex

Cyn

   So we are at the daycare and about to drop the twins off. We wanna see how their first day go and I'm praying that we won't get any phone calls. The twins seems pretty happy about being here cause they are ready to get down and play. We have to sign them in and get their wristbands before we can let them down to play. I know you are wondering why they have wristbands but its a way to keep them safe. Every wristband match an adult so if you drop that kid off then when you pick them up your wristband has to match the kid. I love this school cause safety is everything.

Teacher: Hello I am Mrs. Wells. *talking to Eric and Jasmine* What's your names?

Eric: I Erwick.

Jas: I Jasmine.

Wells: Hello Eric and Jasmine its nice to meet you. *shaking their hands* Can I see your arms?

*The twins hold out their arms and Mrs. Wells put their bands on.*

Jas: Bracelet?

Well: Something like that. Its a band. Can you say band?

J/E: Band.

Wells: Good job. Your mommies have to get one too. Can you ask them to hold out their arms?

Eric: Mommy arm like this? *sticking out his arm*

Erica: Ok sweetie. *sticking out her arm*

Wells: *putting the band on Erica* Good job Eric. Your turn Jasmine.

Jas: Mama arm like this? *sticking out her arm*

Cyn: Ok sweetie. *sticking out her arm*

Wells: *putting the band on Cyn* Good job Jasmine. What did I just put on y'all mommies?

J/E: Band!

Wells: That's right. High five. *they high five her* Now do you know your mommies names?

E/J: Yes.

Wells: Ok. Eric what's your Mommy name?

Eric: Erwicka.

Wells: That's right. Jasmine what's your Mama name?

Jas: *saying it slow to get it right* Cyn-ti-a.

Wells: Good job. Go put your bags over there and stand in line with the kids.

E/J: Otay. See later Mommy and Mama. *running off*

E/C: See you babies.

Wells: They talk so well. I didn't actually think they knew your names.

Cyn: I knew they knew Erica's but I didn't know they knew mines.

Erica: They seem like they are gonna do fine. Oh one question.

Wells: Shoot.

Erica: We have two other kids that are in school so one of us have to take them while one take the other. We know that you have to have these bands on to pick up a kid but we alternate. Like if I drop the twins off she picks them up.

Wells: I understand. I'll just give an extra one to whoever drops them off.

Erica: Thank you so much.

Wells: No problem. Y'all have a great day see you at 2:00pm.

*They left and the twins was having a ball playing with the other kids. The twins started pushing each other but Mrs. Wells handled that perfectly.*

Wells: Jasmine and Eric come here.

E/J: Yes.

Wells: You know its bad to push right?