Chapter 87: Amy & King Dating (Part II): Overprotective Dads

Cyn

   I got out of there fast cause I couldn't take it anymore. I will come back in a minute cause I was so close to breaking everybody necks. Its hard trying to keep four kids from arguing without your wife initiating one of the arguments. Mary texted me and ask me where I was and I told her I was pulling up to the house. I didn't tell her cause she can never lie to Erica for some reason. I needed to clear my head and show Erica what its like to deal with all four of them. I arrived at Des house cause she texted me when I got in the car for me to come over. I walked in the house and she could see the frustration on my face.

Des: What's wrong sweetie?

Cyn: Life. My older kids have dates they are going on today so Erica is becoming this overprotective nut job and in the middle of their arguments. Then I loved when my twins started talking but right now I wish they go silent.

Des: *laughing* Girl parenthood don't seem easy.

Cyn: It isn't nowhere near easy. Its the hardest thing ever. Oh yea Erica might text you asking where I'm at just say you haven't seen me. Tell her you've been texting me too.

Des: *laughing* Ok but you know she's gonna call her SWAT team to look for you.

Cyn: *laughing* Yea I know but right now I just want her to sweat.

Des: You love playing games don't you?

Cyn: Yes I do. So where did Shana take you?

Des: Hawaii.

Cyn: Oh shit bitch you was in Hawaii and didn't let me know?

Des: Sorry it happened so fast. She came in and was like baby pack your bags. I was like why and she said we leave for Hawaii in nine hours.

Cyn: I'm giving Shana mad props. I need me a vacation alone.

Des: Girl you know you would lose your mind if you were away from Erica too long.

Cyn: I would. She got some type of hold on me but she pisses me off sometimes. So how is your sex life after Erica's class?

Des: That's what I wanted to tell you. Tell her I said thank you a billion. Bitch, Shana came home the next day and said we are going try to go till the sun come up. I was super sore and she was like Erica said use Epsom salt. Do you know how much Epsom salt we have used? She told me that we gotta get to Cyn and Erica's level but my body can't do it.

Cyn: Don't tell Erica that or she will teach Shana some shit that can give you a heart attack.

Des: I've already been near death enough so she can keep that shit. Now Shana wanna try something new every night. Erica gave her two big ass binder full of shit she can try.

Cyn: I was trying to figure out why the hell she was in the office making. Anyway forget that I know you got some patron here somewhere.

Des: Its in the bottom cabinet.

*Cyn and Des went to the kitchen and Cyn was drinking her ass off. After about an hour Cyn almost finished a whole bottle and was slurring her words. Des went to call Erica so she can come get her.*

Erica: Hey Des what's up?

Des: Your wife is here and she's gonna need a ride home.

Erica: What happen to her truck?

Des: Nothing she is drunk and feeling very sexual.

Erica: *laughing* How do you know she is sexual?

Des: Listen. Cyn come and get the phone.

Cyn: *slurring* Hello?

Erica: Babe are you ok?