Chapter 61: Problems Before Peace (Part I)

Cyn

  My baby called me and said hurry back cause we had an appointment to keep. When I got back to the house everybody was still there. I guess we are having a sleepover tonight. When we get back in here there will be some ungodly noises so I hope they are ready. We told them that we would be back in a minute. We left and went on the Ave to meet with Mike. I wonder what he wants with us.

Cyn: Hey Mike.

Mike: Hey Cyn and Erica.

Erica: Hey. What's going on that you had to be all secretive?

Mike: First, I didn't want Amy to recognize me cause I think we did enough damage there. Second, We heard something about y'all doing something to Rashaun.

Erica: Say what?

Mike: A Detective Murray came to Karyn's house about a month ago and said y'all was main suspects in the disappearance of her. He told us to stay away from y'all cause y'all was be surveiled by him but I had to warn y'all.

Cyn: Thanks for the warning but Det. Murray is not an Detective anymore. He was stripped of his badge for harassing us about his girlfriend.

Erica: Yea he is making up stuff cause I used to date his girlfriend and then Cyn whooped her ass.

Mike: I knew it couldn't have been true cause she called Karyn like a few weeks before she went missing and said that she was leaving the states for a while. I think she just left and didn't come back cause her husband got divorce papers in the mail also.

Cyn: Damn that's harsh.

Mike: I know. Well I will see y'all another time.

E/C: Bye.

*They walked back to the car*

Erica: We need Jesus.

Cyn: Who you telling? Well what's done is done now let's go.

Erica

  We went back to the house and everybody was still up. They was on the patio playing a game. We peeked out the door to see them yelling at each other. While they played the game Cyn and I cleaned up. Who knew kids could destroy a house like this? I was still stuck on my babies talking. They getting big on me already and this is just crazy. The next three months are gonna be crazy. Cyn's birthday is in October and I gotta do it big cause she didn't really want celebrate last year due to her being pregnant and on bed rest. Then November you got My birthday/anniversary and the twins birthday. I wanna do the twins birthday a certain way but I know Cyn won't let me so I will go over the plans with her instead. We got finish cleaning up and went upstairs to take a shower. My baby got undress and looked at me so seductively but I knew she wanted to know about the trip and I almost slipped up today so let me be careful this time.

Cyn: Are you gonna take a shower with me?

Erica: No I'll take a bath instead.

Cyn: Even better.

Erica: I didn't say...

Cyn: What was that?

Erica: Nothing. I said let me run the water.

Cyn: Ok.

Cyn

  She went into the bathroom to run our bath water. She's trying not to tell me about this trip but I'm gonna find out one way or another. I lit some candles and turned off the TV and lamps. This was gonna be an all nighter cause I need my answer. I'm glad the kids aren't here and I feel bad that our friends are but they knew this was gonna go down and they stayed so I guess they didn't care. I stepped out of my clothes and was feeling her eyes burning a hole in me. I turned around and she was standing there nude licking her lips. "You like what you see?" I asked walking pass her. "You have no idea." She said walking behind me. I stepped in the tub and got in on the other side facing her. My baby's body was radiant and it was turning me on just looking at her. She sat in the tub and leaned back with her eyes closed. I gave her a little time to relax but she was gonna tell me what I wanted to know and I gotta be carful cause she has a way of turning shit around. I pulled her on top of me but she kept her eyes closed and laid her head on my shoulder. I know what she's trying to do but it won't work this time. "You think you slick but I told you this wasn't over." I said in her ear as I stuck two fingers in her. She jumped and I grabbed her holding her in place. "Tell me where we are going." I said while stroking my fingers slowly. "Damn it baby. No I'm... ooh shit... I'm not telling." She moaned holding onto me tightly biting her bottom lip. Fuck this bath right now I picked us up and went to the room cause she was gonna tell me what I needed to know. I laid her down on the bed and stuck my tongue deep in her. She grabbed my hair and pushed me deeper. "Right there. Ooh shit baby." She screamed but this was gonna go my way. I stopped and made circles on her clit with my tongue. "Stop teasing baby." "Tell me where we are going." I said sticking two fingers in her stroking slow and deep. "Damn. N-No." I sped up and her pussy clenched my fingers so I knew she was about to cum. "OH SHIT BABY I'M ABOUT TO CUM!" She screamed and I stopped. Her eyes shot opened and she looked like she was about to cry. "Come on baby. Please don't do this." She pleaded. "Are you gonna tell me where we are going?" I said shoving my fingers deep. "AHHH SHIT! NO I'M NOT!" She screamed so I stopped again. "Fuck this!" She said flipping us over.