Chapter 43: Sunshine After the Storm

Erica

  Its been two days since Jordin been home and Shawn hasn't seen her or the baby since. Oh yea people the baby name is Ja'Cyn (pronounced Jay-Sin) Jayden Mena. You know Cyn cried her eyes out. Now it's time for Cyn and I to get my sister's things from her house. Now I told my sister that I will be level headed but y'all know damn well that's not gonna happen. We called up Albee, Gina, and Sway. Even Jerri, Asha and Shana asked to help. Now we warned then that things are gonna get a little dangerous but don't worry about that just grab her stuff and don't mind me and Cyn. We pulled up to the house and this nigga have the nerve to have a house full of people there. Oh this is gonna be good. I knocked on the door even though I had a key but I gotta make an entrance. A female opened the door and I slapped that bitch.

Erica: Y'all go get her stuff now. Shawn bring your ass out here.

Shawn: *nervous* E, what brings you here?

Erica: You.

*Erica punched him and his brother came down the stairs. He tried to hit Erica but Cyn punched him and he fell to the ground.*

Cyn: *pulling out Mr. SW and Mr. DE* Be still or you will meet the devil today.

Erica: *punching Shawn again* YOU BEAT MY FUCKING SISTER.

Shawn: No I...

Erica: *punching him again* THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE. SO IF I WAS YOU I WILL START TELLING THE TRUTH.

Chris: Leave him the fuck alone. Maybe she had it coming.

Cyn: *punching Chris*

Chris: *holding his nose* What the fuck was that for?

Cyn: Maybe you had that coming.

Chris: You are gonna regret this.

Cyn: *punching him again* No you are for letting your brother hit on a female.

Chris: That's how you get bitches in line.

*Cyn squeezed Mr. DE and Chris yelled and screamed.*

Cyn: That's how I get niggas in line.

*Albee and the rest of the crew went outside after they finished getting Jordin's things.*

Asha: Are we just gonna leave them in there?

Albee: Yes, they will be out soon.

Jerri: We need to get them out of there.

Gina: Let me school y'all. That is no longer Erica and Cynthia. That is Eiken and Cynister the devils in the rarest of form. If you try to go in there and fuck with them you might get shot.

Asha: I think I'll just wait.

Jerri: Me too.

Shana: This is cool. I feel like I'm in a gangsta movie.

Sway: Me too.

*Meanwhile in the house*

*Erica fucked Shawn up something serious and Cyn did the same to Chris. The girl tried to jump stupid and she regretted it afterwards cause Cyn let her have it. Erica looked at her and noticed that it was the same girl from the store. After they was done Cyn and Erica walked out of the house and got in the van without saying anything to anybody. They drove to the house and told them to take the stuff in the house. Erica and Cyn went out back and changed clothes then went in the house.*

*The next day*

Cyn

  I woke up with a kid laying on top of me. I looked down and saw Amy laying on me and King laying on Erica. We gotta teach them to stay in their beds cause they can't sleep with us all the time. I kept hearing something vibrate so I looked around and saw that my phone was vibrating. I looked at it and it was Gina. Then Erica phone started vibrating and it was Albee. I woke Erica up and she jumped up and saw King on her.