Chapter 147: Sunday Morning... Lela & Michael

Erica

I'm standing here at Shana's house with my jaw on the floor. She told me her wedding might be off and I hope it's not. Them two are made for each other just like me and Cyn. She was in tears and CC woke up looking at her crazy.

Erica: What happened Sha and don't lie?

Shana: We was at the store and I had CC with me. While I was walking down the isle it felt like somebody was following me. When I turned around it was my ex Rochelle. She kissed me but I kept trying to push her off. Des walked to the isle we was on and went off. When we got home she started yelling and I kept telling her that I didn't want her and she kissed me but she wasn't having it. *crying* She took off her ring and handed it to me. She grabbed the kids but CC was crying for me so she gave her to me and left.

Erica: Damn son. Where did she go?

Shana: Her mom house.

Erica: Then what the fuck are you waiting for?

Shana: What am I suppose to say?

Erica: You speak from your heart.

Shana: Ok I'm gonna go. Thanks E.

Erica: No problem.

Shana

Since Des took the car Erica dropped us off at Des mom house. When we got there Cyn truck was in the driveway. I have a feeling that Des called her crying. I sat in the car for a while contemplating what I'm gonna say. Erica looked at me and told me to speak from my heart so that's what I'm gonna do. I grabbed my baby girl and walked in door. Des mother, Karolyn, looked at me and held her arms open. I walked to her and hugged her tight while still carrying CC.

Karolyn: Its ok sweetheart. It will all work out.

Shana: *voice breaking* She can't leave me Ma.

Karolyn: She's not mija she's just a little upset and confused.

Shana: I am too cause she's wouldn't even believe me. I love her too much to hurt her. The look she had on her face broke me into a million pieces.

Karolyn: I know sweetie now go talk to her and make it better.

Shana: I don't think she wants me anymore. I just want her to know I love her and to say goodbye.

Des: I will always love you and want you. Also there is no need for goodbyes cause I'm not going anywhere.

Shana: *looking up* Baby?!

Des

After the big blow up with Shana I had to go cool off before I do something I would regret. I wasn't gonna leave her, giving her the ring was just to make her break the same way I broke. I called Cyn and she came right over. I didn't know she had the kids cause if I did I would've told her never mind but my best friend is always here in my time of need. I told her what happened and she made me see my faults as well as Shana's. I now understand what I did wrong and I have to fix it before it won't be fixable. As I was coming down the steps I heard Shana talking to my mom and it made me cry to know I broke her that bad. To tell you the truth I love Shana with everything I have in me. She's my first everything. My first love, the first woman I've ever been with, the first one I have had kids with and she the first and last one I'm gonna marry.

Shana: I don't think she wants me anymore. I just want her to know I love her and to say goodbye.

Des: I will always love you and want you. Also there is no need for goodbyes cause I'm not going anywhere.

Shana: *looking up* Baby?!

Des: Come here beautiful.

Shana: *hugging Des tightly* I'm so sorry baby but I swear I didn't kiss her.