Chapter 23: The Menas

*5 1/2 months later*

Cyn

  I was ready to take King and Amy to school but I woke up a little late. Erica has been gone for almost three weeks and I was going insane. I was missing her and so was the kids. I was moving so fast so they wouldn't be late to school but I was so tired from this big ass belly I was toting around. Yes people I am pregnant, it happened right after we came back from our honeymoon Erica was so exicited to start now so we did. The conversation went a little like this.

Erica: Hey beautiful are you awake?

Cyn: *turning over* Yes I am. Good morning my love.

Erica: *smiling* Good morning beautiful. I was thinking about something.

Cyn: What's up?

Erica: I'm ready for us to have a baby now.

Cyn: *looking surprised* Really?

Erica: Yea. Its been almost a week since we came back from our honeymoon and I can't get to out my mind.

Cyn: It's been three days not a week but...

Erica: *looking sad* Its fine if you don't wanna do it I won't pressure you.

Cyn: *smiling* I wanna do it.

Erica: *flashing an award winning smile* Really?

Cyn: Yes let's get everything in order so we can make this happen.

Cyn

  And that's how we got here now me sitting here pregnant. We went to a sperm bank and all that other shit that we needed to get pregnant. One day I was just throwing up everywhere but I just chucked it up to no big deal everybody gets stomach viruses. When it hit about the second week and it still didn't subside so Erica wasn't having it. She took me to the doctor's to see what was going on cause it completely slipped our minds that we was trying to get pregnant. This is what happened at the doctor's office.

Dr.: Mrs. Cynthia Mena. Is there a Cynthia Mena here?

Cyn: I'm right here. Come on babe get off the phone.

Dr: Hello follow me.

*Walked to the back and stepped on the scale.*

Cyn: Damn I gained some weight like what the fuck?

Erica: *laughing* That's all that damn Chipotle.

Cyn: You keep playing and joking.

Erica: Sorry.

Dr: Well Mrs. Mena what brings you here today?

Cyn: Nothing big just been throwing up.

Erica: Stop that down playing shit. She's been throwing up for two weeks straight.

Dr.: Well let's see what we can do. Well let's draw some blood and get a urine sample.

Cyn: Ok.

*Cyn did all the things the doctor asked her to do and her and Erica waited to see what the results was gonna be. They was still oblivious to the fact that they went to a sperm bank almost two months ago. The doctor walked in with a big smile on his face and they looked at him like he was crazy.*

Dr.: Well I have good news or bad news whichever you feel is for you.

Cyn: I'm scared well Doc what is it?

Dr.: You're pregnant.

Erica: *looking like a light finally came on* Oh shit.

Cyn: *smiling* That's right we did...