Chapter 49: A Regular Day with the Menas

Erica

  We got in the car and drove home. Cyn was trying to figure out how we keep ending up at this hospital with someone. I am glad my baby girl is fine cause I was scared as hell. I put on a brave face for them but deep down inside I was dying. We walked in the house and sat on the couch with the twins. Cyn got up and went upstairs then came back down with the envelope in her hand. I guess she really wants to know now. I'm not gonna question it I'm just gonna let her do her. I would actually be kinda happy if they were related to me some way. I'm with Jordin I could tell them I don't know until they are 18 which I really don't know. One thing is that if they are related to me no one is gonna know but me and Cyn.

Cyn: I think its time to find out.

Erica: Its all up to you baby.

Cyn: I wanna do it. If they are related to you then what are you gonna say when they start asking who their father is?

Erica: All I'm gonna say is I don't know until they are out if my house. I'm not lying though I really don't know and I don't wanna. I'm their Daddy and Mommy so let's do this.

Cyn: *kissing Erica* Thanks babe for not being mad.

Erica: Why would I be? They are your babies too.

Cyn: Well here we go. *opening the envelope* It says that they are related to you.

Erica: *I just stared at the paper and a tear escaped my eye. I was actually very happy to know that my kids have the Mena blood in them.*

Cyn: Baby? Are you ok? Say something please.

Erica: *kissing Cyn* I's the pappy. *laughing*

Cyn: *laughing* You are a trip but yes you are. Umm... babe?

Erica: I already know. This is between us only.

Cyn: Thanks baby.

*Erica kissed Cyn with so much love that you could feel the love and emotions she was feeling. Erica started tickling the babies and they laughed while rolling over. Erica and Cyn just sat there and played with their twins until it was time for them to go to bed. Cyn mind was still on Amy so she called the room and Mary picked up the phone.*

Mary: Amelia Mena phone. May I ask who's calling?

Cyn: *laughing* What are you, a personal assistant now?

Mary: Yes I am. Now who is calling? *giggling*

Cyn: *playing along* This is her mother, Cynthia. How is she doing?

Mary: Hello Mrs. Mena I've heard a lot about you. She is doing great right now. She is sleep along with her brother.

Cyn: Well thank you ma'am. My wife and I will be there tomorrow morning.

Mary: *laughing* Girl you are a trip. We will see y'all in the morning.

Cyn: *laughing* Ok thanks girl.

Mary: You are welcome.

Cyn

  I got off the phone feeling better knowing that my daughter is fine. Next thing my mind was tripping on was my twins. How did this happen? I never thought that my wife and kids would be related. I knew something was going on cause they look more and more like her everyday. The Mena gene is strong as hell. This is one more secret that is going with me to the grave. I don't have time for any of her family members trying to figure out which person it is and I know her Aunt Lisa will be the first one on the scene trying to get DNA samples. I'm happy about it and a little weird out by it but I don't see them that way when it comes to Erica. I looked over at my wife and she was knocked out cold but I couldn't sleep. I got out the bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed me some fruit and sat on the couch to watch a movie. I wanted to watch a scary movie but I know if I did Erica would kick my ass cause I stay having bad dreams and being paranoid. I just turn on Showtime and watched The Player's Club. As I was all into the movie I felt arms wrap around me. I looked up and saw Erica behind me with my phone. She looked at me and I saw a serious look on her face.