Chapter 73: We Need Therapy

*They brought out the cake and sung happy birthday to her.*

Mary: We have one last present.

Cyn: What is it?

Mary: *whispering* I'm pregnant.

Cyn: No fucking way. *hugging her tight* Oh my god I'm too overjoyed.

Mary: Really?

Cyn: Yes that like the best gift ever. Also you get to feel how I was feeling. *laughing*

Mary: *playfully hitting her* Don't do me like that.

Cyn: Well let's finish partying. NOBODY GIVE MARY A DRINK OR I'M GONNA BREAK YOUR NECK!

Mary: *whining* Can I have one please?

Cyn: No. Now the fun begin *laughing*

Mary: You are loving this aren't you?

Cyn: More than you know. Where is Raf?

Mary: Over there with Albee.

Cyn: Well let's have fun.

*They partied all night until 4 o'clock in the morning. Erica and Cyn told everyone that the party is over and have a great day. Raf, Mary, Jordin, and Miguel with home with Erica and Cyn.*

*Later that Day*

Cyn

   I was awaken by the sound of something vibrating. I look over at the night stand and saw my phone was blinking. I was trying to grab it but was being held down. I looked down and saw Erica laying on me butt naked. I looked around the room trying to figure out what the fuck happened. I saw that my other bra and panties was torn so I know it got pretty rough last night. I looked above my head and saw one of my hands handcuffed to the bed. Then I looked at the floor and saw dildos and vibrators. "What the fuck did we do?" I thought to myself. I can't believe I got that drunk to the point I don't remember anything. I saw the key on the dresser so I grabbed it and unhooked myself. I slid Erica off of me and went in the bathroom to do my daily routine. I went downstairs to see Mary and Jordin on the couch.

Cyn: What's up y'all?

M/J: Nothing much.

Mary: Why you looking like that?

Jordin: I know after what you and Erica did last night I thought you would look happier.

Cyn: *sitting down* Guys I don't even remember last night.

M/J: BITCH WHAT?!

Cyn: I woke up handcuff to the bed and I looked around the room to see some kinky shit.

Mary: *laughing* Handcuffed to the bed though?

Cyn: Its not funny. I think we need therapy y'all.

Jordin: Now you wanna go to therapy. I can tell you now that Erica ain't gon do it.

Cyn: You wanna bet. Last night put the stamp on it though. If I wake up and don't remember having sex something is wrong. Then it was so much shit laying on the floor I couldn't believe it.

Mary: What was on the floor?

Cyn: *talking low so Erica and them won't hear her* Girl it was dildos, vibrators, chains, blindfolds, condoms. I don't even know why we even have condoms. Then she ripped another one of my bra and panty set.

Jordin: I was wondering why you was screaming so loud. But you know she wasn't doing everything cause she was pleading and begging too.

Cyn: This is come crazy ass shit. Did she roofie me?