Chapter 113: Togetherness Ended In Loneliness

Erica

   As I was planning my funeral in my head and contemplating on how to tell Cyn I'm leaving, Mary and J busted in the door. They were crying and said that the weddings are off. They must have meant it cause they had the kids and no engagement ring. This is about to be worst cause now she's gonna be mad about this on top of me having to tell her that I'm leaving in the morning.

Cyn: What do you mean its off? What happened?

Mary: *crying* They are cheating.

Cyn: *steaming* They what? I'm gonna kill them.

Spike: No cry Mama.

Smurf: Stop crying Mama. Smurf gon cry.

Jordin: Ok. Y'all go play with Eric and Jazzy.

S/S: Ok. *running to the kitchen*

Erica: Let me go find Raf and Key.

Cyn: Ok. We still need to talk about our schedules when you get back.

Erica: *Shit! I thought she forgot but I can't keep anything from her so let me continue to plan my funeral.* Ok.

*Erica called Raf and Key and told them to meet her on the Ave. They showed up looking like they were in a fight and lost.*

Erica: What happened to your faces?

Key: Our wives.

Raf: Man they went off on us and wouldn't let us explain.

Erica: Ok let me ask one question.

K/R: NO WE DIDN'T CHEAT, E!

Erica: Ok. Y'all don't have to scream though.

Raf: Sorry its just that I've been trying to convince her for the past week that I didn't do anything with that girl or her sister.

Erica: Sister?

Key: Yea they said that we was having an affair with a pair of sisters. What the fuck son? I love my wife more than anything in the world I wouldn't dare stoop to some bum bitch.

Erica: So what happened when you said that to them?

K/R: This. *pointing to their faces*

Erica: Where do the girls live at?

Key: Don't know. All we know is that they work at Walmart

Erica: Let's take a drive to Walmart.

Raf: Hell no you really trying to get us killed.

Erica: If you don't hurry up and fix this Cynthia is gonna be the one to kill you. She's more pissed off then your wives.

Key: Man come on bruh what do we got to lose cause we are already losing our family. *tearing up* She took my kids man.

Raf: *looking down while tears roll down his eyes* Alright but E, I better get my family back.

Erica: That's what we are trying to do.

*They leave to go to Walmart while Mary and Jordin cry to Cyn.*

Mary: I can't believe they would do this to us.

Jordin: Don't I deserve a little happiness after all I've been through?

Cyn: Did y'all see the girls?

Jordin: Yea they came to us.

Mary: We was in Walmart and they stopped us. They was like hey Raf and Key I've see you moved on. So we was like what where they talking about. This bitch had the nerve to say they have been dating for two months.