Chapter 104: MJ & King Returns... Cyn & Erica Argue

Cyn

   So we put the big kids on a extensive punishment. They didn't take it to well. After we made dinner we called for them to come downstairs. They didn't come so we walked up to their room and they were gone. I couldn't believe they actually left. They left a note on the mirror which put a stamp on them running away.

Cyn: Erica where the hell are my children?

Erica: I don't know. Look. *pointing to a note on the mirror*

*The note reads: Dear Mommies, We are sorry that we have been acting up lately. You don't understand what goes on at school when people are saying things about you and when you walk down the hall you get whispers and side glances. We know y'all are pregnant so we don't wanna stress y'all out so we left and we will be safe. We also came to conclusion that our actions are being copied by the twins and we don't wanna be that type of siblings. For us to not be a problem for y'all we will leave. Just know we love you and our younger siblings. Signed, MJ & King.*

Cyn: *crying* I gotta find my kids.

Erica: Calm down and let's think rationally.

Cyn: *calming* Ok. You right. Where could they possibly go at this time of the night?

Erica: Who lives close?

Cyn: Albee. Everybody else lives across town.

Erica: Let me call him. *calling Albee*

Albee: Hello Mena.

Erica: Hey boo, is MJ and King there?

Albee: No. What's going on?

Erica: They ran away cause... I'll let you read the note later I need to find my babies.

Albee: Hey I'll send out the APB for them.

Erica: Thanks call me if you find out anything. *hanging up*

Cyn: We gotta call the cops.

Erica: We can't sweetie it hasn't been 24hrs.

Cyn: This is some bullshit. If they was gonna do this then I never would have put them on punishment. I need my kids safe at all times.

Erica: They will be safe I promise.

Cyn: You can't promise me that. Just help me find my kids.

Erica: Ok baby let's make calls to everyone we know.

*They called everyone even Carter and Jade but no one have see them. Cyn broke down crying so hard. She cried so hard that she went to sleep. Erica put her in bed and sat up in the living room.*

Erica

   After I put Cyn and the twins in the bed I sat in the living room and cried my eyes out. I can't believe that they would leave like that. We love them so much they are my heart. I'm dead inside without all my family. I heard keys at the door and I jumped up thinking it was King and MJ but it was just Albee and our moms. They hugged me tight and I just fell to my knees. I want my kids back so bad.

Sonia: Come and have a seat baby. Where is Cyn?

Erica: *wiping her face* She cried herself to sleep.

Jennifer: What happened?

Erica: They was on punishment and we took their phones sending them to their newly reformed room. When we called them down for dinner they wasn't there. They left this. *handing them the note*

Sonia: Dios mío baby. They are to young to feel like that.

Erica: I know. I gotta find my babies Ma. *crying* Them leaving is like a dagger in my heart.