Chapter 13: All I Know Is.,.

Erica

  I was washing dishes after we ate and Cyn went to the office. As I was washing dishes there was a knock at the door. I went to see who it was.

Erica: Who the hell could this be? Coming, give me one min. *opening the door* Hello, how can I help you?

Man at the door: Hello, I'm Detective Ronald Murray and I'm looking for Cynthia Santana.

Erica: Well, hello, I'm Erica Mena, I'm Cynthia's fiancé. Can you tell me what this is about?

RM: All I can say is, its about Stacy Johnson.

Erica: What's wrong with Stacy?

RM: Do you know Stacy?

Erica: A long time ago. Again what's wrong with Stacy and what does my fiancé have to do with it?

RM: I need to talk to her first. Can you just give her my card and tell her to stop by my office?

Erica: *pissed* Sure.

Erica

  I grabbed his card and lead him out the door. After he left, I went to look for Cyn cause she is gonna tell me what's going on. Its not like Stacy to not show up, cause when she is fixated on something bad shit always happen to everybody in the way. Earlier she changed clothes and came in with Mike. I know they did something and I wanna know what.

Erica: CYN, WHERE ARE YOU? GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW.

Cyn: Why in the hell are you screaming?

Erica: Oh, maybe because a Detective just stopped by here looking for you. What the fuck did you do?

Cyn: What makes you think that I did something?

Erica: *stepping to Cyn, cornering her in the closet* Don't play with me like I'm stupid. Do it look like I'm joking. Tell me what the fuck did you do and I know Mike had something to do with it. START TALKING CYN AND I MEAN NOW.

Cyn: *pushing Erica back* WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO MAD LIKE YOU FUCKING HER? *pissed off now* WHY THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING AT ME LIKE I DID SOMETHING SO FUCKING WRONG. YOU WANNA KNOW THE FUCKING TRUTH. *pissed and crying* I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO GET MY FUCKING WIFE BACK AND KEEP MY FUCKING FAMILY SAFE. ALL I KNOW IS YOU BETTER THINK BEFORE YOU COME AT ME LIKE THAT. DON'T FUCKING QUESTION ME ON HOW I KEPT MY FAMILY SAFE BECAUSE YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO YOU. *stormed out the room*

Erica

  I was speechless because I have never seen her so pissed off before. She has really changed and she is right I wouldn't want her to question me if I did something to protect our family. I'm just scared that she will do something to get herself hurt. I would go insane if she was to ever leave out my life. I really don't give a fuck about Stacy, but I love and care for my wife with every breath I take. I will wait a few minutes for her to calm down and I will go apologize and ask more calmly. On some real shit, when she was going off I could see that she has a dark side. It scared the fuck out of me. All I know is that I have to make it up to her, right now, before I go and talk to her.

Cyn

  I stormed out the room because she had the nerve to question me about this stupid bitch. I didn't mean to go off on her but I got really pissed cause she would have went off if I would've asked her some shit like that. She know damn well Eiken would've popped up and fucked somebody up. Lately I know she's been trying to be levelheaded and not go off but she ain't all sugary and sweet. I'm just so heated right now and I just need to calm down. I was on the verge of punching the shit out of her, but I had to remember that she is my wife. After all of this is over, I need to put my dark side to rest cause when I went off on her it scared me. I finally calmed down and just laid, in the bed, in the guest room. As I was staring at the ceiling, Erica walked in. I really didn't feel like talking or arguing anymore. I could tell she was scared to come and talk to me and I know that's my fault, but I was just pissed that's all. I still love my wife deep down in my soul. She came in and sat beside me in silence. I sat up and looked in her face and I could see she was about to cry. I got up and sat in her lap, then gave her a very sincere kiss to show her that I'm sorry.