Chapter 4: Our Night of Love Making

Cyn: I've never had sex with a girl before.

Erica: I know and we are not having sex baby. *I stood face to face with my arms around her* We are making love tonight.

Erica

I started kissing her and taking off her clothes. To my surprise she didn't stop me. Once I got all her clothes off I laid her on the bed. I stood over her and admired her body for a second. She was breathtakingly, drop dead flawless. I smiled at how shy she was. I climbed on top of her and give her a very sweet and passionate kiss. She was very shy and tensed.

Erica: Don't be scared baby. I'm gonna take my time.

Cyn: Ok

Cyn

She really did take her time with me and she was very gentle. She started kissing my neck and I almost lost it. She was making sure she didn't miss an inch of my body. She grabbed one of my breast and started sucking on it. She grabbed the other one and started pinching my nipple. That sent chills through my body. She was alternating between breast. I was going insane. She started a kissing trail down my stomach til she got to my inner thigh. This is where I got scared and nervous.

Erica: Don't tense up on me baby. I'm not gonna hurt you.

Cyn: I know I just have never done this before. I'm very nervous and a lil scared.

Erica: I know but just think about how great you are gonna feel.

Cyn: I'll try.

Erica

I kissed her inner thigh and did a trail of kisses all the way to her clit. She jumped when she felt my breath on her clit. I spread her lower lips apart and stuck my tongue inside her as far as it would go.

Cyn: Oh my Goooooood!!!!

Cyn

That sent me over the edge. I was not expecting that it was a fast rush that went through my body. She then sucked on my clit and I went crazy. "Oh my god. I can't take no more!" I screamed. I have never felt this before. She then stuck two fingers inside me and my goodness her fingers was longer then I thought. She stroked them slow, sending me into heaven.

Erica: You like that baby?

Cyn: I love it. * talking through heavy breathing*

Erica

I sped up a little faster and her inner walls clenched to my fingers for dear life. Her eyes was closed and she arched her back while clutching the sheets. I knew that I was hitting all the right spots. When I knew she was near an orgasm I sped up a little bit more. She went insane then.

Cyn: Oh my god. I'm cumming.

Erica: What's my name?

Cyn: Erica! Oh my God, Erica. I'm cumming!!!

Erica: That's right. Cum for me baby.

Cyn: *screams in passion* Errrriiccaaaaa!!!

Cyn

That was mind blowing I've never came like that. She really made love to me.

Erica

I look up and she was trying to steady her breathing but her body was still jerking a little. She also had a tear in her eye. I laid next to her and she held on to me.

Erica: Why are you crying?

Cyn: That was amazing. I have never felt like that before.

Erica: How did it feel?

Cyn: Like heaven.

Erica: I love you, Cynthia.

Cyn: I love you, too, Erica.

Cyn

I looked at her and knew that this is going to be an amazing journey. I can tell she loves me with the purest love and it really shows. I got up to take a shower, as I was walking to the door I turned around.

Cyn: Are you gonna join me?

Erica: Absolutely.

Erica

We got in the shower and washed each other off while making out a little. I can't believe that this dream came true. It's like that dream you have where its so good that you just know someone is gonna come and wake you up. I just hope I never wake up. We got out the shower and dried ourselves off. We got in the bed naked and cuddled.

Cyn: This has been an amazing day and night. Thank you.

Erica: You're welcome but I should be thanking you.

Cyn: Why?

Erica: Because you allowed me to love you. *I gave her a soft kiss*

Cyn: It's crazy because I've never loved somebody as much as I love you. I'm glad that you didn't give up.

Erica: I'm glad that I didn't either. Us being friends was worth it. I got to know a lot about you.

Cyn: See I told you.

Erica: Yes you did. One other thing I want you to meet my son King.

Cyn: Seriously?

Erica: Yes I'm serious. I want the world to know who my lady is now.

Erica

She smiled from ear to ear and said, "I would be honored." She turned her back to me and I pulled her close and wrapped my arms around her. She went right to sleep.

Erica: *whispering in her ear* You are mines forever. I will love you forever my queen. *kissed her on her neck and went to sleep*

(A/N: Tell me what you think and what eles you want to happen in there story.)