Chapter 135: New Siblings (Part III): DesMun, Micah and Michelle

Cyn

Right now I'm stunned cause Erica asked me how would I feel about Lela moving in. I'm not against it but I'm also not for it. Don't get me wrong I love Lela she's the greatest but I'm not for invasion of privacy. I don't wanna seem selfish either. I wish she wouldn't have asked me this at all cause I don't like being put in the spotlight. As I thought about it a little more I guess it's not a bad idea. Erica was looking at me for a while then she walked away with what looked like tears in her eyes. I gave the kids their juice then ran after her.

Cyn: Babe where are you going?

Erica: *with her back to Cyn* I could tell you really don't wanna do it so I'm just gonna let it go.

Cyn: *grabbing her* Turn around and look at me.

Erica: *turning around slowly*

Cyn: *wiping Erica's face* Stop crying. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but I had a lot of emotions running through my mind. Can you give me a little time to think about it?

Erica: Sure.

Cyn: *pulling Erica into her* Don't you ever run from me like that. I thought I was gonna have to whoop your ass.

Erica: *whispering in Cyn's ear* Maybe you do. *slapping Cyn's ass walking away*

*As Cyn was going back to the kitchen the doorbell rung. She went to answer it and it looked like some teenagers but older then MJ and King.*

Cyn: Hello can I help you?

Mun: Hello my name is DesMun but you can Call me Mun Mun. This is my brother and sister Micah and Michelle.

Cyn: Hello to you all. Are yall selling something?

Micah: No. You are beautiful but please tell me you aren't Erica.

Cyn: No I'm not and thank you. My name is Cynthia but you can call me Cyn. Why are you looking for Erica.

Michelle: She's our sister. We got a text from Brook saying they found her and Jordin.

Cyn: Oh shit. Come on in. ERICA COME HERE PLEASE.

Erica: What the hell are you scre... Oh hello are they selling something.

Micah: You are beautiful too please tell me this isn't Erica.

Erica: Sorry to burst your bubble I am Erica. Who are you?

Ariana: Mun Mun how did y'all get here?

Erica: You know them?

Ariana: Yes that's the other three I was telling you about.

Erica: Oh shit siblings. How old are yall?

Mun: I'll be 21 October 21st.

Cyn: I like him already.

Michelle: We will be 20 March 3rd.

Erica: Wow.

Micah: So can I finish talking to Cynthia?

Erica: About what?

Micah: You should see why. *looking her up and down*

Erica: Oh hell nah. Go put on a church robe or something.

Cyn: Whatever.

Micah: Why you blocking?

Erica: Bruh I just met you and I don't wanna hurt you.