Chapter 70: CMFB: Cynthia Mena's Family Bullshit

Cyn

   Not again. I can't go through this again. If you are trying to figure out what happened then let me inform you. My brother called me earlier in the day to tell me he was gonna kill himself. I rushed over to see what happened with him. Ma came and he told us what happened with his dad and Ma part in it. Next his dad came in and was a real ass. He made a threat to Raf and Raf shot him. Next he turned the gun on himself and told me goodbye. The gun went off but it wasn't him who got shot. Let us continue from when the gun went off.

RJ: I don't care. I never wanted him in the first place.

Rafael: YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU. *shot RJ in the head*

C/J: RAFAEL!

Rafael: *crying* That's one. Goodbye Yoshi I love you. *pitting the gun to his head*

*BOOM! the gun goes off.*

Erica: *running in the door then looking at her shoulder* Damn again. *passed out*

*Rafael got scared when Erica bust in the door so he shot at the door.*

Cyn: *crying running to Erica* NOOOOOOOO! GET UP BABY PLEASE!

Erica: *talking lightly and laughing* Damn girl how many bullets am I gonna take for you?

Cyn: *slightly laughing* I don't know but I wish you stop.

Erica: I can't. At least I can say I took a bullet for my girl and mean it. *laughing slightly*

Rafael: I'm sorry Yosh.

Cyn: Stop apologizing and help me get her to the hospital.

*They put her in the truck and drove to the hospital. Erica was conscious which was a good thing. They got to the hospital and Miller was there.*

Miller: Hey Cyn and Erica. *talking to the nurse* Somebody page Sean.

Cyn: Hey Miller.

Erica: Hey Miller can you stop the pain. Morphine is my preference.

Miller: Glad to see you are conscious which is a good thing

Sean: Erica? Girl are you in a gang?

Erica: Yea. Its called the CMFB.

Sean: What the hell kind of gang is that?

Erica: *laughing slightly* The Cynthia Mena Family Bullshit gang.

Cyn: *laughing* That's not a gang stop it.

Erica: I'm just playing babe. *pulling Cyn down* I love you baby. *kissing Cyn*

Cyn: I love you too.

Erica: Now... *pass out*

Sean: ALRIGHT Y'ALL SHE'S LOSING BLOOD LET'S GET HET TO AN OR. *rushing Erica to the OR*

Cyn

   They took Erica to the OR and I can't believe I'm here again. I personally think that we need to live in the hospital cause we are always here. I turned to see my brother and mother crying. I was pissed with the both of them and my anger started forming for them two. I saw Sonia walk in cause I called her while we was in the car. If something happens to my wife I will never forgive them two ever. I walked over to them and I lost it.

Cyn: THIS IS Y'ALL FUCKING FAULT. IF Y'ALL WOULD HAVE JUST MADE UP INSTEAD OF LETTING THIS PERSIST FOR YEARS THEN MY WIFE WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN SHOT. I PUT THIS ON MY LIFE AND THE LIFE OF MY KIDS. IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MY WIFE I WILL KILL YOU BOTH AND WILL HATE Y'ALL TILL I DIE. MAKE THE FUCK UP AND START BEING A FUCKING FAMILY AGAIN CAUSE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU ARE FAMILY.