Chapter 85: I Will Always Come For You

(THIS CHAPTER IS VERY AGGRESSIVE SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED PROCEED WITH CAUTION. LMAO! Listen to the song also.)

Cyn

I found out that my dad is not my dad so I went with a group a friends and Lisa to see him. Mary went to her apartment until it was time to leave while we talk with our dad. I got a call from Jordin saying she was engage then she told me to check on Mary cause she wasn't answering her phone. I got to her house and the lights was on while the apartment looked a mess like a fight happened. The door was slightly opened when I walked up the steps. I called the girls and Erica so we can get this started. Now since y'all are up to speed time to find my best friend.

Cyn

I went back to the living room and told them that I had to go somewhere. I called Mary five times and no answer so I know that she must be sleeping hard. I got to her apartment and the lights was still on. That is very suspicious to me cause she never leave her lights on if she's sleep. I get to her apartment and the door was slightly open. I looked around and saw shit broken like it was a fight. Mary purse was sitting on the table along with her cell phone. I know what has transpired because Mary never leaves her phone anywhere. I called the girls and told them what happened and they told me that they are about to get locked and loaded. I called Erica next cause her and Raf need to get their ass here now.

Erica: Hello sweetie are you ok?

Cyn: NO GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!

Erica: What's going on Cynthia?

Cyn: Somebody took Mary. STOP ASKING FUCKING QUESTIONS AND GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW ALONG WITH RAF. NOW ERICA!

Erica: Coming.*hanging up*

Raf: What the hell is going on?

Erica: Gather up the kids and let get our asses to New York.

Raf: Why?

Erica: They kidnapped Mary.

Raf: SAY WHAT?! *tearing up* Who got my wife E?

Erica: I don't know but we are gonna find out right now. So let's get to going.

Raf: I can't... *phone goes off* Oh my god. Look.

Erica: Send it to Cyn.

Cyn: *I got a text and I know that building* Look y'all.

Stella: I know that building.

Indie: I know who own it.

Gladys: Are you gonna wait for Erica and Raf?

Cyn: Yea I'm going to the house now. I gotta change.

Gladys: Change for what?

Gina: Don't ask her that.

Indie: We going to the police right?

Cyn: *lying* Sure.

*They got to the house and Cyn pulled out a huge suitcase. She left it there while she changed into all black and put her hair in a ponytail. She wrapped her hands and came back out. Indie, Gladys and Mari was trying to figure out what was going on. Cyn cleared off the table and set the suitcase on it. She opened it and her friends was trying to figure out why she have all of them guns.*

I/G/M: CYN!

Cyn: What?

Mari: What happened to going to the police?

Cyn: I am. *cocking a gun as she says each name* I'm gonna be the DEA, SWAT, FBI, CIA, local police and the whole fucking law enforcement department.