Chapter 98: Heaven Santana Confession

Erica

Now we were getting to how Heaven got porno DVDs. She was showing them to my kids. Lisa is freaking out which is scaring her so Cyn went to calm her down. Heaven told me where and why she have the tapes. Let me tell you that this is horrific and I don't even know how to tell Lisa or Cyn. Let me back it up for you. Let's start from here...

Erica: Come here Heaven. *sitting on the couch* Do you have DVDs of adults doing the nasty?

Heaven: *voice breaking* Yes ma'am.

Lisa: I'M GONNA KILL HER!

Erica: STOP IT LISA DAMN! SHE DIDN'T GET IT ON HER OWN IT CAME FROM SOMEWHERE. CALM YOUR ASS DOWN!

Lisa: Sorry. I didn't think about it like that. I'm sorry baby girl.

Cyn: Heaven baby where did you get it from?

Heaven: I got it from... *looking at Lisa then at Erica*

Lisa: Spit it out child!

Heaven: *whispering to Erica* Can I tell you alone? I'm scared of my mommy and Tía.

Erica: Sure. I'll talk to her and let you know what she said. *walking outside with Heaven* Where did you get it from baby girl?

Heaven: Uncle Kash.

Erica: Your daddy's best friend?

Heaven: *tears falling* Yes but you can't tell cause he will be mad.

Erica: *I'm so afraid to ask this question.* Heaven sweetie have Uncle Kash been touching you? Like anywhere on your body.

Heaven: *tearing up* He said that's what he was suppose to do as a Uncle and I was growing up. He gave me the tapes cause he said this is what he wants me to sound like instead of crying. *crying* It hurt so bad Tía I couldn't do nothing but cry.

Erica: *holding her and crying* I'm so sorry that happened to you baby girl. He wasn't suppose to do that stuff to you. Have you told your dad?

Heaven: No. He said if I do then he will kill him.

Erica: I promise that will never happen again ok?

Heaven: Ok.

Erica: Go ahead on in the house and play with the kids. Them DVDs you got put it in a bag and sit them on the couch.

Heaven: Yes ma'am. *running in the house*

*Heaven stopped and turned around and ran back to Erica hugging her tight.*

Heaven: Thanks Tía. I love you.

Erica: *kissing her cheek* I love you too sweetie.

*Erica walked back in the house to see Cyn and Lisa waiting for an answer. Heaven ran in the room then King and Amy followed suit. Erica took a deep breath and then sat down. Cyn and Lisa sat beside her which made Erica more nervous.*

Lisa: What's going on E?

Cyn: Where did she get them from, babe?

Erica: *taking a deep breath* Before you two react in anyway you have to promise me you will listen first.

Lisa: I promise.

Cyn: I can't make that promise.

Erica: Cynthia promise me or I'm not telling.

Lisa: Yosh please.

Cyn: Fine. I promise.

Erica: Ok. She got the tapes from Kash.