Chapter 103: The Anger Within MJ and King

Cyn

   We was in the house talking when some kids ran in telling me that King and MJ was outside fighting. Erica and I both ran outside to see our kids beating up some other kids. King was punching the fuck out of some little boy. MJ was on top of some little girl punching her and choking her. Erica grabbed MJ and I grabbed King. Both of them was going off trying to get back to fighting. We have never seen them like this before.

Boy: *holding his nose* I SWEAR THIS ISN'T OVER!

King: *trying to get out of Cyn's grip* WELL I'LL BE WAITING! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I BREAK YOUR NECK NEXT!

Boy: I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU KING! YOU'RE JUST TALKING SMACK CAUSE YOU'RE BEING HELD BY YOUR MAMA!

King: WHAT? *getting out of Cyn's grip charging for the boy punching him to the ground* SAY SOMETHING NOW SINCE YOU ALL BIG AND BAD. *punching him again* I CAN'T HEAR YOU.

Cyn: *picking King up carrying him inside*

MJ: *on top of the girl punching the girl* YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED ABOUT ME LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE! LEAVE ME ALONE BEFORE YOUR FAMILY PICK OUT A CASKET FOR YOU AND ASHLEY!

Erica: *grabbing MJ* Baby girl...

Girl: YOU ARE SO GONNA REGRET THIS!

MJ: GIRL BYE! ONLY THING I REGRET IS NOT KILLING YOU BEFORE MY MOMMY CAME OUT HERE!

Girl: TRY IT NOW!

MJ: MY PLEASURE! *getting out if Erica's grip and beating the girl to the ground* ARE YOU REGRETTING RUNNING YOUR MOUTH? *punching the girl in the mouth* I TOLD YOU TO WALK AWAY BUT LIKE ALL DUMMIES YOU DIDN'T LISTEN.

Erica: *picking her up carrying her in the house*

*Erica and Cyn walked King and MJ upstairs and they were steaming.*

King: *talking to himself walking back and forth* Bet I'm not a punk now.

MJ: *talking to herself walking back and forth* I told her to let it go it was over. Let her try it again and I'm gonna snatch her heart out.

Cyn: AMELIA AND KING HAVE A SEAT!

*They jumped and sat down looking at their parents.*

Erica: What the hell is going on with y'all?

MJ: We keep getting picked on by some kids that moved to the neighborhood last year.

King: They keep coming saying since we have money that we are punks and spoiled brats.

MJ: We tried to let it go mommies but they wouldn't let us so we had to prove a point.

Cyn: In the middle of the while neighborhood?

King: Sorry it won't happen again.

Erica: You damn right it won't cause you two are on punishment until further notice.

MJ/K: *jumping up* What?! Why?

Cyn: Y'all better sit y'all asses down before I start beating y'all ass.

K/MJ: *sitting down* Yes ma'am.

Erica: Once y'all fought the first time y'all could have let it go. Now y'all are on punishment.

Cyn: It will be detailed and hanging in both of y'all rooms. Now get y'all asses downstairs now.

MJ/K: *tears falling* Yes ma'am. *walking downstairs with their heads hanging low*