Chapter 99: A Rough Start to Thanksgiving, Leaves A...

Erica

  We are in New York for Thanksgiving and I'm at my Gigi's house while Cyn's at her Big Mama's. Gigi saw mine and Jordin's kids then flipped out. I knew the questions was gonna start flying but I don't think she's ready for the answers. She haven't seen us in 10 years and I know she's pissed. A little of the family is here but the one person I can't stand is here and that's my Aunt Renee.

Gigi: Munch are you paying attention to me?

Erica: Yes ma'am.

Gigi: What did I say?

Erica: Uh... Uh...

Gigi: That's what I thought. I asked who are these children and where the hell have you been for ten years?

Erica: *pointing* This is King, Amelia and Heaven. I've been working and being a mom.

Gigi: Every since Brian left the first time y'all stop coming around. So are all three of them yours?

Erica: No. King and Amelia are mines but Heaven is my niece.

Gigi: Oh and Tink who are these two babies?

Jordin: This is my son Ja'Cyn and my daughter Zyona.

Gigi: Well it's nice to meet you King, Amelia, Heaven, Ja'Cyn and Zyona.

K/A/H: Nice to meet you too.

Ja'Cyn: Hi.

Heaven: Tía can we go play?

Erica: Sure. No running in and out.

K/A/H: Ok. *running off*

Ja'Cyn: JJ *running for Amy*

Erica: MJ grab your cousin.

Gigi: Who is MJ?

Erica: That's her nickname along with Amy.

Gigi: Got ya. Now where are y'all husbands cause I see y'all rings.

Jordin: Well my fiancé is coming tomorrow. We aren't married yet.

Gigi: Can't wait to meet him. Munch where is your husband?

Erica: Um... Um...

Jordin: He's on the other side of NY we will be having Thanksgiving with them at the stadium remember?

Gigi: That's right. Can't wait to meet them both. Well go put your stuff down and talk to your family. *walking away*

Erica: Why would you do that J?

Jordin: Cause you were stuck and if you would have told her about Cyn then we would have been stuck talking to her about it.

Erica: True let's go mingle.

*As they was walking to the other side of the room Renee walked towards them. Renee loves Jordin but she can't stand Erica.

Renee: Hey Tink. Come and give me a hug girl.

Jordin: *hugging her* Hey Auntie.

Renee: *dryly* Munch.

Erica: Renee.

King: *running to Jordin* Excuse me, Tía, Ja'Cyn fell and he's crying for you.

Jordin: Ok. *running outside*

Renee: He's cute who kid is he?

Erica: He's mine.

Renee: Mhm.

Erica: What the fuck is that suppose to mean?

Renee: Nothing. Its just that I'm surpise to see that he has manners.