Chapter 138: Cynthia in PR... Who is Charlie

Cyn

   I was on the phone talking when all of a sudden I felt this pressure and ecstasy shoot through my body. Next I hear Erica in my ear.

Erica: Why wasn't you ready for your punishment? *stroking her slow*

Cyn: *whimpering* Damn Daddy I'm sorry.

Erica: Don't apologize now but you will be apologizing later.

Cyn

   I felt her strap go deep and I was about to die. I forgot that I was even on the phone. "Yosh are you there?" "Yes... I'll... Fuck babe that too deep!" I moaned. "I know you aren't fucking while on the phone with me. Call me back later." I heard her say then she hung up. I dropped the phone and Erica was still stroking me slow while I was laying on my stomach. "What were you suppose to come upstairs and do?" She asked in my ear speeding up a little. "Oh shit baby. I was... mmm... suppose to get... oh fuck... ready for my... punishment." I said in hella bliss. She picked me up and took me to the window that faced the town. She sat down and made me sit on top of her. As soon as I sat down she thrusts straight into me, making me yelp. She was fucking me like a beast and I have never came so many times in my life. Her aggression always turns me on. Next we heard a knock on the door when I stopped to get up Erica pulled me back down and slapped my ass hard. "Did I ask you to stop?" She asked stroking me and slapping my ass. This was the best sex of my life. "No Daddy but I gotta get the door." I moaned. "Then answer it." She turned me around facing the door and started stroking me insanely. "OH SHIT BABY! THAT'S TOO FAST I... I CANT!" I screamed as my eyes rolled behind my head. "Are you gonna apologize to your babies?" She asked as she grabbed me by my neck leaning me back onto her going faster. "I'M CUMMING BABY!" "Answer... ME!" She demanded thrusting into me hard. "YESSSSSSS! IM CUMIIIIIIIING!" I screamed and came hard as fuck. She dropped to her knees and licked up all my juices. She picked me up and laid me on the bed.

Cyn: *kissing her* I love you baby.

Erica: I love you too. You better apologize to my babies.

Cyn: I will after I take my nap. *falling asleep*

Erica: *walking out the door* What's up yall?

Ariana: Did you kill her?

Erica: *laughing* No. She's sleep.

Brook: That was so fucking intense. Now I see why the boys be listening. I gotta get my husband to step his game up.

Ariana: Word. I need to talk to Tre.

Erica: *laughing* Yall are a trip.

Ariana: Albee was on the phone for you but he said never mind he will call you later. He started laughing so I guess he knew what was going on.

Erica: *laughing* He always knows. Lets go have a seat outside until my baby wakes up.

A/B: Cool.

*They talked until Cyn woke up. Cyn went to apologize to Ari and Kyra like she promised. When Mun Mun, Micah and Michelle came back Ariana told the boys what Cyn and Erica did, they were pissed. All of Erica's siblings were preparing to leave so they could get back to Cali cause the kids school starts Wednesday.*

*Next Morning*

Cyn

    It was 3:30am and I'm up so I could leave to get to Lela. I have a feeling she haven't did anything I told her to do. She thinks it's gonna be a burden on us but Ma said she wants Lela to live with her. I will tell Lela when I get there. I know she is going through hell cause when my brother died I felt like the world was crashing down on me. I kissed my four babies and woke up Erica so she could see me and the quads out. The car service was outside for me so I kissed her and we got in the car. When we got on the plane I laid them back down and we went to sleep.