Chapter 1: The Beginning

Erica

Hello everyone my name is Erica Jasmine Mena and I want to take you on the journey of my life starting today. Now most of you know me from Love and Hip Hop:NY but this is the rest of what you don't see on camera. So shall we begin?

Today is November 8th 2012, the day before my birthday. I am so ready to get drunk and forget about all the problems I have for just that one day. I called my friend Albee to come with me to pick out my outfit for tomorrow.

Erica: Hey boo, you ready I'm pulling up now.

Albee: Yeah, come on I've been waiting on you. Can you ever come on time?

Erica: Boy, shut up I'm always on time.

Albee: Whatever Mena. Let's go.

  So we left his house and hit up every clothing store in our path. I just can't wait for my birthday.

Albee: So are you ready for tomorrow?

Erica: Hell yeah!

Albee: You know Rich coming right?

  Damn, I thought I had uninvited him. I don't need any drama tomorrow. This is suppose to be my day. For all who don't know. Rich is my ex-boyfriend and a pain in my ass.

Erica: Damn, just make sure he stays away from me I don't need no bullshit that day.

Albee: I'll try.

  We finished shopping and eating so I went home to take a nice long bath and got in bed. So glad that tomorrow will be here soon. I watched TV until I dosed off. I was awakened by the sound of my phone vibrating.

Erica: Hello? *talking dreary like*

On the Phone: Happy Birthday!

Erica: Who is this? *not recognizing the voice*

On the Phone: Girl wake your ass up. Its Abby.

  Abby is another great friend of mines.

Erica: Girl I'm sorry I'm still half sleep. Thanks sweetie. Shouldn't you be sleep so you can have enough energy for my party?

Abby: I will just wanted to call you first. I am the first one to call, right?

Erica: Yes you are. And you will be the last I'm turning my phone off until I get up in the morning.

Abby: Okay that's fine by me just as long as I was the first to say it I'm good. Good night.

Erica: Good night.

  I got off the phone with Abby and turned my phone off like I said I would. I turned over and went back to sleep.

(A/N Tell me how y'all like it. On to the next and it should be interesting.)